Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:21:18
Page:  1 
Long time no see. Started by: StewieG on Feb 09, '10 21:12

I was walking downtown, heading for my friend, when I suddenly came accross a man I've seen before.
Unfortunately for him, I had somes issues with him. He also owed me money, and I'm not talking about some money but rather a large amount.
Let's say big enough for me to buy a brand new car.
Since he was surrounded by his entourage, I did not have a chance to go up and 'talk' to him.

I desided to stalk him from a distance for a while and watched him enter a clothing store.
It was quite an immense big store for both men and women and it had a black and white checkered floor.
He was going thru the women's clothing and picked up some dresses.
I thought he was going to buy those for one of his girlfriends or even his wife.
But to my amazement he went in to a changingroom. I was laughing inside, I mean, who would do that?
Unfortunately, he came out in the clothes he wore and went to the cash register, paid and went out.

This was my chance, I could be alone with him, having some private time.
Hello dad, it's been a while since I've seen you. Were you hiding from me?
He looked at me like he was seeing a ghost; I, I've been busy, he said.
So is that why you took my money and ran away from me and mom nine years ago?
Listnen, he said, I've been doing my best to get around to support your mom and you. But I've made some bad choices then.
Like taking my money?
Well, uhm, yes. But there's a reason for that.
What reason would that be? I looked at him in such way he wouldn't dare to lie to me.
Listnen, nine years ago I went to a loanshark and loaned over $100,000 to go to the track. I was sure I had a winning bet. But when the race started, that damn dog had a stroke. I lost it all.
Yes, but why did you steal my money and left mom and me?
The loanshark would find me, although I gave him a bogus address. I panicked and ran, I needed the money to start a new life.
As a woman?
What? No,! Why do you ask such thing?
I saw you going that changing room back in the clothing store you just went.
I wasn't fitting the dresses, I was 'adjusting' the price tags so I could sell them for their actual price.
Is it a good paying scam?
Well yes! Want to join the business?
I stared at him for a moment, No! I don't want anything to do with you anymore. I just asked that because I wanted to be sure that now, I can have my money back. With interest ofcourse.

In the end I got my money back, tenfold.
I also found out wich loanshark he was talking about and showed him the way to salvation.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Long time no see.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL