Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 04:24:20
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Why do you come back Started by: TheDefinition on Feb 09, '10 21:46

What is it about this game that makes us come back? We have all seen the many threads about people "retiring" and saying all of their goodbyes stating that they will not be coming back to the game. Yet, sometime down the road, be it a week, a month, a year, they usually always come back. I bet most of you reading this right now have stated at least once to someone that "This is it, I am never coming back again". Only to find yourself drawn back to its siren song. You try to tell yourself, "I am just making a character to see what is going on, I'm not staying". But you do stay, why?

Report Post Tip

Because it's captivating. It's designed in such a way that you get hooked. It's something to do in your free time, or when you're procrastinating from other things. Also, the community here it just great.

Report Post Tip

The main reason I come back is because of the friends I have on this game. Yes. I do have friends. They bug the shit out of me when I tell them I am leaving.. I love them.

Report Post Tip

Hmmm not sure exactly what it is. Not one specific thing. At the top of the list would have to be my friends. Second used to be poker but that is no longer (which really really sucks btw). I do miss the "old days" though. When things were a little bit harder, but I am getting used to the changes.

Report Post Tip

I came back after 7 years.  I was looking for a document on my old computer and I  found an old kill list I had kept in notepad :)

I went to other mafia.org which is apparently a cesspool of ruin but someone there was kind enough to refer me here :)

Report Post Tip

I haven't died yet :) i think its because either im a noob or people usually wind up enjoying my terrible spelling and rants about idiots.

Report Post Tip

Ahhhh! i think its because this game has got lots of interaction ..and u dont need to spend lots of time on this game and secondly u can lay this game any time when you are not busy unlike other games where you need to wait for turns :)

finally when every on is coming back it means that its a great game

Report Post Tip

Striphe sends me nudes each time I sign up.

Report Post Tip

The voices in my head tell me to keep coming back until Evangeline is successfully, truly, one hundred percent gone from this world.  So here I am.  Attempt number 372...

Report Post Tip

Wish you wouldn't come back, Felicity.

Report Post Tip

Fuck yo' couch, in the nicest, most eloquent and friendly way, Eva.

Report Post Tip

Pretty much for the people and friends i've met here and the fun of playing the game.

Report Post Tip

I keep coming back because I enjoy the game. Oh, and Ive got a friend or two here now

Report Post Tip

I just come back for the pancakes honestly...

Report Post Tip

I just come back for DirtyLittleSekrit honestly.....

Report Post Tip

I come back because of my undying love for the game. In the time I have been a part of the MR world, I have lost my job, my house, my marriage, and custody of my children. I am no longer able to afford internet so I play from my parents house (where I now live), or from the public library where I spend my days while my parents think I am out looking for a job. All because of this game. And you know what? If I could turn back time I wouldn't change a thing. MR is more than a game to me. It is my life!!!

Report Post Tip

Strictly for my Family :-)

Report Post Tip

I think I comeback for the thrill off it all! Time and time i have said that this is it, but i always seem to keep comming. I love the rush!

Report Post Tip

Fucked if I know. Seriously, if I did, I'd take a sharp knife to that part of my brain.

I took about 12 months off, thought I'd kicked the habit... and yet, here I am, back again.

Report Post Tip

I come back so I can hold hands and sing kumbaya.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Why do you come back
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL