Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:14:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Did Deimne even , ? Started by: Shaman on Feb 10, '10 06:01

No, come to think of it, I'm declaring an early winner for "Fucktard of the Year" for this year's Swine Awards.

Congratulations, Shaman. You are the dumbest cunt to set foot in these streets this year. In fact, there might be a "Lifetime Achievement Award" in the making.

Report Post Tip

Dammit, and I was aiming for that award..I just can't win anything :(

Report Post Tip

Chuckles

I'm starting to see why I've had farts that lasted longer that the latest St Louis reign. The words pool, dregs and gene come to mind.

Report Post Tip

"How long does it take to get ones wits together, travel and such? A few minutes, not leaving much time out of the 7 minutes for thinking. It is obvious what was going through Deimnes mind the minute the witness statement was provided."

Actually, a better question would be "How long does it take to set up a pro shot?"

If Deimne had waited any longer, Quirinus may've received a pro shot, thus allowing him to shoot AGAIN. Think about it; Quirinus could've had 30-40 proers, and he didn't have a single one. Did Deimne know that? No. He shot, hopefully to kill, so that Quirinus couldn't shoot again. If Deimne waited the full "hour" while Quirinus was reloading, Quirinus may've received a pro shot from one of his city associates, thus putting New York in even worse danger, than if Deimne hadn't waited.

I agree with Brutus on this one. It's time fucktards stop rampaging through our streets with nonsense and utter retardation.

Report Post Tip

If I understand this correctly... I'm being praised for my speed of action and efficiency? Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate all praise. Even when it comes from window lickers with a permanent seat on the short bus.

The fact of the matter is, that shot came a good 8 minutes too late sadly. RIP Don Hayes.

As Brutus has pointed out, my reactions ain't what they used to be. By the time I'd struggled from my slumber and managed to find some pants, a good 6 minutes had passed. The decision to shoot took seconds, thanks to the witness of the vicious crime being a very trusted NY'er.

The idea that there are any circumstances in which the choice made to shoot Don Hayes were justifable, is utter nonsense. Nobody, regardless of their position, has the authority to shoot one of my bosses. You have an issue with a button man, you can't just lay a finger on them... you go through the proper channels to have it sorted. When it's one of my leaders, you sure as hell don't touch them yourself. You come to me, or you stay the fuck away! Simple really.

Report Post Tip

Would it be so hard to send off a mail or two? I heard Quirinus left the coffee shops, but I'm sure a mail would of gotten his attention.

A mail??? What... are you telling that Quirinus sent a mail to WillHayes saying... uh, sorry sir but i am going to shoot you! When Quirinus took the selfish decision to end WillHayes career, he did go and try to talk to Will about it. He cold bloodedly shoot him... and guest what Mr.Shaman... Godfather Deimne did like it! Well, what a surprise that was... i am sure Quirinus did see it coming. Come on, what do you this is... this is our thing and someone tried to alter our little thing. One thing i can say though... you mess with NY, you are calling for trouble. So Quirinus got what he asked for, and the entire city paid the price. I know this does'nt make certain people happy but St-Louis's former Godfather should of though of that before killing one of NY's most esteemed Boss's. Enough said!

Report Post Tip

Brutus, I was hoping for that award!

He shakes his head.

Guess I will have to try harder.

As for this subject matter, I feel like we have been here before, demolsihed every "Theory" he had going and he still was delutional enough to continue fighting his cause. So I'm just going to ignore this retard from now, and hope that his bloodline stops arriving on these shores to make a fool of themselves.

Report Post Tip

Richard was wondering the street, looking for more civilians to punch in the face before eating. Finally spotting a target, Richard handed a sandwich to Shaman. Shaman almost was ready to take a bite before he lowered it to start talking. After listening to what he said, Richard decided to ignore it entirely and created a list of things that would complete his initial opening line.

Did Deimne even...
-have to eat a rock to prove his manliness?
-need to break the liberty bell with his thoughts?
-want to eat a sandwich at a hot dog stand?
-try to send me flowers for my birthday?

Richard busily scribbled down the list, hoping to find the try completion to that sentence. Glancing up, he noticed Shaman about to take a bite of the sandwich. Richard quickly punched him, knocking him to the ground. Richard threw two thumbs up to the gathered crowd, then scampered away, wondering if he would need to crash any other similar speeches in the future.

Report Post Tip

"I am not arguing that Quirinus did not need to die." Then what are you arguing? If he needed to die, then you are wasting our time.

"What if WillHayes had taken the shot first" I'm not sure how to explain it to you, but we have ways of knowing when I person is asleep or awake, so unless Will learned to shoot while sleep walking, no way he shot first.

Report Post Tip

Clearly by Quins actions before making this shot at Will proves he had no intentions of starting a war or taking part in a war.  Quin clearly went kamikazee.

Actions before shooting Will.

-He did not inform his city of any plans.

-(Totally OOC)  He first sold every single credit he could for cash on the market.  He then purchased as many BGs as he could.  After buying out the market he had about 50 remaining credits at which point contracted 50ish MIAs.

SO I ask you, does this not prove he wanted to die?

Report Post Tip

No, it doesn't.

It proves that he wanted to try and kill as many NY cl's as he possibly could. It proves that he was a godfather unworthy of the title. It proves that those who choose to follow him had put their trust and loyalty into the wrong person. It proves that those Saint Louis locals who followed him and earned him money had already played their part in assisting him in his chosen course of action. It proves, above all else, that this was one of the stupidest decisions every made.

Did he want to die? I've no idea. Once he made the move he made, was he and his entire city always going to burn? Hell yeah.

Report Post Tip

Yes shaman you are an idiot, but i'm still want to know why the whole city of st. louis was eliminated (me and my father were from st. louis please dont hate me)

Report Post Tip

Herbsman, Godfather Deimne, even tho there was no need in it, has explained time and time again.  Those that had chosen to follow this leader, must expect to accept any consequences for their crew leaders, and in this case their GodFathers actions.  Deimne did exactly what he should have done, and I wouldn't have expected anything less from this man.   Rather it was one man or an entire army, St. L shot and killed an Underboss of NY.  PERIOD!  Nothing more to discuss here.   Had GodFather Deimne waited, as someone else has already pointed out, it would have given Q  more time to line up pro's to protect him and this could have been a lot worse then it was.

In short GodFather Deimne did what he felt was in the best interest of his city and his families and none of us have any right to question him or his actions.

Report Post Tip

i see, thanks for the explanation

Report Post Tip

Like the elephant in the room, everyone knows its there but nobody wants to feed it.

I, for one, always feed the elephant. I feed all animals! Animals are super swell cute! One time, my Aunt let me get a puppy and it was the greatest week ever. Poor thing was hit by a car a few days later. Apparently I didn't 'pay enough attention', which is complete bologna, I mean, hellooooooo have you seen me? I'm super responsible to a fault! Anyway, elephants are pretty friendly creatures if you've ever encountered one. ...What were we talking about again?

Felicity blinks several times before grinning broadly and skipping in place. Huzzah!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Did Deimne even , ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL