Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 07:23:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Brutus, Death and What Actually Happened Started by: WoodStein on Feb 10, '10 19:12

same story being told in different words !!!

Report Post Tip

Allow me to supply a more pausible explanation to the events detailed above, and i assure you that every word of it is true.

Blagger sits down on an upturned orange crate and takes out a copy of Grin's Fairytales, the specvial edition copy with the forward by BoabyWanKenobi and begins to read.

It was a sunny day in New York as Deimne and Brutus walked gayly down th street, and by gayly I mean the 1920's meaning andnot the strange twstd meaning that will come to be. Little did they know that fate was conspiring against thm. you see, in th Future there will be man made objects in outter space, orbiting the planet to aid in the study of the universe, global communication and general science. One such object was put there by the Russians, hard to believe in this climate we live in I know, but this will come to pass.

As happens with every thing, this Object, known as the mighty Mir Space station, was nearing the end of its life. The Russians therefore decided to crash the space station back to earth. As the might station re-entered the earths atmosphere, breaking up and burning like so many shooting stars on its final journey to the bottom of the Pacific ocean, the worlds most Powerful wizzard, harry potter, was casting a spell. However somthing went wrong and a temporal fissure opened in the air above the pacific. A toilet seat from Mir passed into this fissure, and was catpulted back in time to New York.

Deimne heard the eerie scream of the toilet seat plunging back to earth at 22,000 miles per hour, a noise that would not be heard again until the German Doodlebugs attacked Great Britain in the forth Coming Second World War. Fearing for his life and that of Brutus from this firey ring of death, Deimne pushed Brutus one way and dived the other. When the seat hit the ground with an almighty explosion and the ust had settled Deimne looked up from uner his hiding place, a Hotdog stand beside the future Empire State building, he witnessed the destruction and fell to his knees to thank the Gods for saving his life. Brutus alas, was not so lucky. It appears that Deimne, being possessed of super human strength in the instant he realised his friend could die, had pushed him under the wheels of a passing truck carrying Caesar Salad dressing. Poor brutus had died instantly, and irronically at the hands of Caesar.

Blagger closes the book and stands up again.

And that is the Gods honest truth my friends, an if you don't believe me, just wait 90 years and look it up on the internet which is also mentioned in my book here.

Blagger smiles and looks around expectantly.

Report Post Tip

Witty.

Though these fantastical conjurations you've mentioned have my head spinning. Such is the effect fairy tales have on me.

Adelaide hands Blagger a note and whispers quietly in his ear.

Report Post Tip

Detective Jack Bomb walks to where the body of WoodStein was found dead earlier

It seems our friend WoodStein is deceased. How did it happen?
Maybe he suicided, and a very rare bug in the system caused it to show as dead instead if suicide/retired.
Maybe he knew too much and had to be irradicated before revealing any future plans.
Maybe this is a diversion, for something much bigger that will happen in the near future.
Maybe it was jelousy, as he could get facts much faster than most other players, as they were all stored in his head.
Or maybe, just maybe it was the fact he made pointless, and stupid posts.

I'll let you decide

Jack slowly walks away to prevent him being a suspect to any other 'conspiricy theories'

Report Post Tip

WoodStein was offered a million dollars to mug a WiseGuy..  This he did, but took out his pension and life insurance and left them for his son.  The 48 hour rule was ignored and WoodStein was shot in the mouth in Deimne's city of NY.

May he rest in peace

Report Post Tip

When a '-48 idiot'... oops, I mean gangster, chooses to offend pretty much every leader in the eight cities, any protection they might so kindly be offered is reneged. This has always been a fact across the cities, our tenent of respect and honour are more vital to our way of life than some additional heat from the cops causing us a slight drop in profits.

Very clever for him to have taken out a pension and life insurance though. I trust this means that he was able to pocket the cash promised and invest it prior to his downfall. Good stuff. It does beg the question on why you would come crying to me about the $1m not being paid and seeking retribution for your fathers murder though... don't you think?

Report Post Tip

Deimene, it's all good.  My father was a brave man who spoke his mind.

I'm worth many, many, many millions - my family have had a long line of investments :-)

I wasn't crying - I was speculating to accumulate, as they say.  Hats off to SpaceMountain though.

Report Post Tip

That long line of investments must have been horrible for you to be the result of it.

Report Post Tip

My head hurts...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Brutus, Death and What Actually Happened
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL