Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 08:35:25
Page:  1 
Mux's unsponsords off limits! Started by: Deimne on Feb 11, '10 21:55

Another gun malfunction has claimed a shining star of our world. My heart aches to see Mux get cut down in his prime. The man had excelled in his role in New York and had the brightest of futures ahead of him. Our city aches for his loss.

His members are under my protection. Do not touch.

Serotonin | sanpei | Gwarble | Son_of_a_bomb | TheSandman | Vincenzo_Vitti | Cow | Penelope | SINGER | Propaganda | MrPigFaceWeaponWaist | Sneaky_Sid | Lucky_Logan | Erika_Gianetti | Lucky-Lenard | Three6mafia | Vic_Vega | lustx | smilerz | Dodol | Anonimouse | BerGocK | mcdave | Q-Legacy | Perish | Reddan

Report Post Tip

Épice de la Vie has been notified.

I'm sorry for your loss, Godfather Deimne.

Report Post Tip

Fratelli In Armi has been notified and please accept our deepest condolences on the loss of a great man!

Report Post Tip

Deimne, Sorry to hear of your loss and yes your members will not be touched under our hand. Rest in Peace.

Report Post Tip

Mux a man of honour lost too soon, ~Crackerjack DeathReapers~ will surely be informed of this.

Report Post Tip

This has certainly been a rough couple of days for New York with the loss of WillHayes and now Mux.   Both men were exemplary leaders and their legacies in our city will not soon be forgotten.

Report Post Tip

Bruiser walks up to the young thug holding the sign with the names on it hidden down an alley

Here come here kid, get your ass out here on the main street so everyone can see these names so no accidents happen.

Bruiser drags the thug by the arm out to a busy corner.

Report Post Tip

A little angry after leaving the funeral of one of New York's protected, Phelix hits the streets.

Just so you know, these people are STILL under New York protection.

That means don't fucking touch!

Report Post Tip

Without meaning to rub anybody up the wrong way, but it's been a week since MUX fell, not that I'm chomping at the bit or anything. But should these people still have protection, after all those fresh off the boats are only allowed 48hrs yet there are people here who haven't been seen around these parts in some time.

Report Post Tip

Anyone who has gone past the protection I have decided to afford them will be taken care of. Have no worries. Anyone who hasn't will remain under my protection for as long as I see fit.

Once someone is a resident of New York, I tend not to care when anyone else might feel they have been given all the time they deserve. They should and will have protection until I personally decide to remove it. Having earned the position of a wise guy under Mux, the remaining members on this list shall be allowed as much time as I see fit to once again come out from hiding.

Report Post Tip

Fair enough, I was just wondering as I said not meaning to rub anyone up the wrong way. Your right it is your city and it's your call as to what happens it's residents.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mux's unsponsords off limits!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL