Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 08:55:15
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The thrill of the ride! Started by: Deimne on Feb 11, '10 22:13

I'm normally one that's all for debates. I'll throw my two cents into just about anything and fight for my opinions like Iota fighting for a cheeseburger. However, this time it's going to be different. I'm about to put a debate to bed, once and for all.

SpaceMountain Vs. Matterhorn? SpaceMountain is just about to wipe the floor with him!

Due to continued issues with gun suppliers, New York once again finds itself losing a true star. While we will never forget the amazing job that Mux did for our fine city, nor forget the pain we feel at his loss, we must as always move on.

SpaceMountain entered the Monkey Cage as a shy and quiet young man. He quickly began to grow a voice, frequently share his thoughts, begin taking huge workloads on to his ever expanding shoulders and develop into the literal man mountain we see before us today!

His loyalty, his humility, his work ethic, his intelligence and his sence of humour make this man stand out in even the most outstanding company. It is a true honour to be able to give him this opportunity and I look forward to the bright future he will have here in New York.

SpaceMountain is to become New Yorks newest captain, working directly for his boss TheDean. I'm sure this team will go on to excel in everything they put their hands to in the time to come. Go SpaceMountain and enjoy the thrill of the ride!

Looking to the crowd nodding having received the information, he decides to move onto the most important part of the speech.

I believe it goes without saying, SpaceMountain has now answered the question. Matterhorn is the inferior entertainment solution, if you want power and boldness, you need SpaceMountain!

Report Post Tip

Let me be the first to congratulate SpaceMountain.  His voice on the streets has been refreshing.  I'm sure he'll do a great job in the lovely city of New York. 

Who would have thought the age old question would be answered so soon?  Matterhorn is indeed inferior.

JesseJames raises his drink for a toast to the newest New York City Captain

Report Post Tip

Awww... poor Matterhorn.

But yay for SpaceMountain.

Report Post Tip

Gaius smiles as the Godfather makes his announcement

It is a shame that Mux died in his prime, but with every downfall, comes a new beginning. Congratulations Space, I'm sure you'll do great for NY!

Report Post Tip

Bruiser, sitting on his 1925 Buick, intently listens as GodFather Deimne auths his new Captain to take the place of the late Consigliere Mux.

Congratulations SpaceMountain, as we have not had much communication, I am sure if GodFather Deimne has faith in you, you shall do a wonderful job!

Bruiser shakes Capt. Spaces hand and jumps back in the Buick to the airport, gotta get back to Chicago, the Sox are playing!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations SpaceMountain. I hope the boldness isn't just compensating for not having a large ... yeti.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations SpaceMountain! I am eager to seeing your work in our great city of NY.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations SpaceMountain. When one door opens, another one closes. Tragically, Mux's life was cut short, in his prime some would say. Whilst there is time to mourn, there must also be a sensible mind to move on. Tips his hat to Deimne. Smart man recognizing that. Rest in peace Mux, and to you SpaceMountain, once again congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations SpaceMountain, you deserve this. Yet again, the circumstances aren't ideal but adversity is where we get to show our best. Enjoy!

Report Post Tip

SpaceMountain is indeed the superior ride in all of the land. Matterhorn has officially been condemned and SplashMountain will never get its feet off the ground.

With the unfortunate loss of Mux, the rise of SpaceMountain is a welcome sight for us all.

Congratulations, SpaceMountain. You've proved you're the more worthy ride.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations SpaceMountain! I am deighted to see you get the chance you deserve. And a kick in the teeth for that stuck-up Matterhorn fellow, a good day all round!

Report Post Tip

Matterhorn you never stood a chance! SpaceMountain, good luck to you sir!

Report Post Tip

Way to go SpaceMountain

Rest in peace Mux, but know a great ride is stepping up!

Report Post Tip

Congrats SpaceMountain.  I'm ready for the ride.

I always enjoyed SpaceMountain more than that other one who shall remain nameless. 

Report Post Tip

Please accept my condolences for the loss of Mux.

With all due respect, please also accept my condolences for choosing the inferior theme park ride.

As for anyone who supported him in this street discussion......I'm going to avalanche all over your face.

Report Post Tip

Huh?? A wise guy?? Superior to a Consigliere? Are you serious Matterhorn? Now comming out here in ours streets and making such a statement is'nt wise, surely you must know this!

Report Post Tip

I'm not the sharpest amusement park ride in the theme park.

Report Post Tip

If you knew Matterhorn like I know him, you would consider him a Godfather too.

But back to the reason I am here. Mr. Mountain, it is wonderful to see that Deimne has chosen you to replace the fallen New York Warrior Mux (GRHS bud). I only send you the best wishes with I say congratulations and enjoy the ride (meaning Matterhorn).

Report Post Tip

Just for the sakes of clarity, SpaceMountain's auth does come at a time where I need help house Mux's members for the time being, but he is not replacing Mux. He is setting up to work for TheDean, not me as Mux did.

Report Post Tip

Zuldazar stomps over to SpaceMountain

SpaceMountain.. What can Zuldazar say huh ? Congratulations friend. Zuldazar saw your next of kin join the Angels a while ago and he was very sad. To see you being allowed this chance again makes Zuldazar very happy. Zuldazar wishes you the best of luck in New York and can't wait to talk to you more.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The thrill of the ride!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL