Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:26:32
Page:  1 
SpaceMountain: Future V-Day Victim Started by: Roman on Feb 13, '10 20:41

SpaceMountain and Roman were walking through the streets of New York having just come from a meeting with Gaius about shoes and whether SpaceMountain should continue to wear lifts. The consensus was yes, he should.

Not that such frivolities would matter in mere hours. The world as they knew it would be transformed into a frenzied realm of looting, shooting, and debauchery only to have it righted 24 hours later. It happened once a year around this time, the Valentine's Day Massacre. A rite of passage for some, an obnoxious period of bullet removal for others. Roman didn't have big plans for V-Day though, he planned on a night of wine and exfoliation.

As the two men, former associates from Godfather Deimne's family, moved through the streets Roman could see silhouettes in the windows of mobsters loading their weapons or curtains being parted to survey the Streets. Roman felt a little uneasy about being out in the open like this with a juicy target like SpaceMountain at his side, but it wasn't midnight yet.

Roman saw the hideout up ahead and nodded to it, "There's our safe place to hunker down."

SpaceMountain grunted and spoke, "Well I guess there could be worse places."

Roman fished around in his pocket and found the key to open the low-key area. He found it and started to unlock the door when he looked down at SpaceMountain's feet. "Oh wow, your shoes are untied man, you surely don't want to trip!"

The moment SpaceMountain's gaze lowered Roman unlocked the door and jumped inside, bolting it behind him and leaving SpaceMountain outside with the wolves. "Sorry dude! This place is really only big enough for one."

SpaceMountain pounded at the door, "What are you even talking about?! It's clearly large enough to hold a few dozen people. Let me in!"

Roman peered out through the small window in the door and said, "I'd get going if I were you! V-Day's coming and when it comes right down to it... It's every man for himself!"

Report Post Tip

Then Cow rolled in and blew everyone out of the water with a stylish moooo to the chops.

Report Post Tip

on the second round of Vday it was over before it began 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: SpaceMountain: Future V-Day Victim
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL