Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 14:23:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Worst or Best MR Names of 2016 Started by: Aislin- on May 02, '16 14:46

Ibarra, that is true. :D

Report Post Tip

oh Assling you are so cute - you didn't read yet responded - You say it was full of insults that are juvenile then what do you do ? Go on a junior high school tirade.  I must say I am impressed with your insulting prowess, I can see why you are so cool and popular.

Report Post Tip
Why is everyone so mean?
Report Post Tip

Isabella_ I am honestly not mean, but when little bitches that are supposedly "men" make asinine comments I have to respond, because well I just can't help myself. Sorry that you had to read all those nasty comments, I do apologize. 

Report Post Tip
I must admit, I too find it hilarious that you apparently didn't read his "jivinile insults" and yet still responded in the exact same way.

Thanks for the chuckle while I slave through this night shift you two, now don't forget... Have fun!
Report Post Tip
Juvenile * duh
Report Post Tip
Well, that escalated quickly.

I feel like I haven't been around enough in 2016 to really take note of names but seeing as Jono is still about... I'll just throw his name in the worst mix.
Report Post Tip
Coming from you miss Aizlynn! Ha!
Report Post Tip

Jono, so you were like I am just going to come on here and co-sign, I'll give you a slow clap since you wanted some attention. Ais slows claps Jono

So you working w/e shift you're working equates to you not being childish, okay. I guess that makes sense. I am sure 95% of MR has some type of income coming in, lmao.

Report Post Tip

And further me trying to help Moonknight get him some is not childish, that is what friends are for, jeez.

Report Post Tip

You legitimately may have an anger issue...

Report Post Tip

Dave and you legitimately have a small dick, stop complaining so much.

Report Post Tip

"Just because we are separated by a few thousand miles, it doesn't give us the excuse to act in ways that are not acceptable in real life."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

But they started it :(

Report Post Tip

Lolol, okay fine, but if they insult my person

I have every right to defend myself verbally.

Report Post Tip

Or written(ly), you know what I mean.

Report Post Tip

What is it with you and harassing people who don't agree with you? Not to mention, why bring up their genitalia? :S

anyways, that was a wild ride, from beginning to end. 7.2/10

Report Post Tip
I agree with Dave, I think we should all be more like Dave.

If you can some how take what I said and in what can only be described as an amazing feat of acrobatics, twist it in to me somehow degrading the user base and believe that I was saying it to assert my maturity then you really should take a step back from the keyboard.

I had decided to reply in a sarcastic manner because I genuinely did get a good giggle from what would usually be a very dreary night shift. But you have decided to try and mock me for a few short sentences. It's laughable, I wish I had saved reading this for tonight's night shift! For shame.
Report Post Tip

jono, dear I did not mock you, I told the truth. You are in fact cosigning, Lol. It was fun writing it :D lolol. Try not to take it so hard next time, its *looks around* just a joke.

Report Post Tip

This thread has taught me that most of you can not argue effectively. Your punchlines are just sad :( I was hoping to laugh more then I did.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Worst or Best MR Names of 2016
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL