Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 05:22:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Tribute; what the F is it for? Started by: Twoface- on Feb 15, '10 12:14

Glock, I will accept your apologies. My point was that if you didn't know any specific examples then how could you be so sure they were not deserving of the rank. On the one hand you say you don't know much but then throw an accusation like that.

Good call on the use of the word "completely", though. In my attempt for emphasis, I didn't chose the best word. I should've said something like "categorically".

Report Post Tip

Under your theory, I need wait on only one promotion (quit holding me back PJ, damnit!) before I can shoot a lowly Earner in another family with impunity?

I like this. It will ensure that I can train a great gun without having to worry about racing every other wannabe out there for those pesky bums sleeping around our fair cities. It will mean I will get to be one of the elite few, while nobody ever gets to rank beyond Earner again to threaten the status quo.

As to your questions regarding the purpose of paying tributes. I pay them because I have to, and never ever donate more than I need. You see, I don't care that PJ has 9,227 bodyguards to look after. I don't care that he needs the money to keep strong and keep the rest of us safe, that's his lookout, not mine. I earn my own damned money, he should too! It is a blessing on him, his family, and LA as a whole (okay, so that's the same thing, but go with me here) that I grace them with my awesome presence, why should I have to pay more for the privilege?

It's all about me, you see. Screw family. Screw the big picture. Screw the 'organised' in Organised Crime. Who needs 'em?

Report Post Tip

Bloodlines..  Meh.  Can be a very bad thing - believe me.

Basically though, money makes this world go round.  If a Consig shot an Earner, and that earner's family were going to attack the Consig's family - that's losses all round.  I do think that transgressions should be teh result of a 'Sit Down' - maybe financial, maybe demotuion, maybe death - as someone once said - This Thing of Ours breaks more rules than the Catholic Church!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tribute; what the F is it for?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL