Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 16:42:24
Page:  1 
Exciting event! Started by: Perish on Feb 15, '10 21:48

It all started at one of the new businesses in New Orleans, the first sight of the real New Orleans, I was drinking my whiskey, waiting for my friend Drexl to meet me here, he was still probably at the airport or he could be walking here right now, he sat and waited patiently sipping on his whiskey in MacLeod 9. He had heard about the famous Macleods both of them Bosses of their very own organization, there was going to be a big event taking place later tommorow, this was why he was here in New Orleans to take part in the big event, The Mardi Gras the Godmother called it, he had heard that New Orleans knew how to have fun, he wanted that right now but he was gonna have to be patient, he wanted company and a friend from Las Vegas was perfect he would help him and jailbreak with him. Aaaa jailbreaking, what a great thing expecially in Mardi Gras where there would be a bunch of idiot mobster getting thrown in jail, it was a great way to make Perish known in New Orleans, Perish the jailbuster! Perish King of jails? He was gonna have to name himself later, right now he had a meeting with his good buddy Drexl, he couldn't wait either to get the show on the road. This event was going to give out money, and that is what we want. He knows there would be other Mobsters out here in New Orleans, that are willing to beat us for it, just then Drexl walked in he was wearing a tux, he took a seat across me, smiling

Drexl spoke, ordering a vodka, Cindy the waitress served him without one small error in taste How are you buddy? Ready to get this show on the road? Sorry I'm late you know airports these days expecially coming here, it took me a while and in the end I had to shoot that one air service guy to get going, and I'll tell you it was as crowded as hell! I almost got knocked out by an associate.

Perish smiled, glad to see Drexl well and in shape ready to do some work, they were gonna do some hardcore crime right after they get out of here, he chugged his Whiskey, taking his gun out and polishing it reloading it with bullets from the Ammunition store, he then put the pistol right behind his jacket, he was dressed a little fancy too, he had a suit on purple shirt, skinny white tie, and a nice coat

I spoke I'm doing fantastic, I'm ready to do this, there will be some MAJOR problems with the other mobsters ahead, but with you on my side we'll just shoot and run, airports are what they are, no need to waste a human life.

Drexl finished his vodka, then he asked nicely, hiding his annoyance Can we eat first, I didn't get to eat anything.

Report Post Tip

The streets are already mobbed with people as the waitress brings Drexl a plate of jumbalaya and another vodka

Let me get some more ice too, hon. The humidity melts my ice before it can even cool my drink.

Drexl turns to Perish, looks around the bar, and shows Perish a fat envelope of cash

Happy Fat Tuesday, Perish. So far everything is working just as I planned. I made my collections from all the vendors. All of them have paid their fee for us to advertis their business on our float. My last stop was the warehouse where those New Orleans local yolels are putting the final touches on our Mardi Gras float. It's a great scam. We agree to fund their float, then force the business owners to pay us to advertise their business. Everyone wins. Especially us. It only cost us 100k a piece, but from all the money we collected, we've got 2 million here. These rubes are getting extorted and don't even know it. Only thing we have to worry about is any of these local NO outfits find out we're pulling scams in their city. I don't think they'll appreciate that.

Drexl lights a cigarette and leans back in his seat.

The boys down at the warehouse building the Mardi Gras float asked me how they wanted us represented on the float. I told them we'd be ok with calling it The Great Drexl Float in giant letters with the words 'The Inscrutables, LV - Long live Don Cryptic and Godfather Lucretia' underneath. Under that I was thinking we could write 'special thanks to Perish' if there's room. As far as this 2 million, I was thinking of keeping 1.8 million and then you get to keep the rest. That way you'll have DOUBLED your original investment. Once we're done splitting this money, we'll grab some beads hit Bourbon. St. What do you think, my Friend? I want to get a good spot so we can see my float when it passes. I mean our float

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Exciting event!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL