Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 15:13:07
Page:  1 
The Costigan Saga : The Vengeance of Nicky Started by: Jakob_Costigan on Feb 16, '10 05:59

My name is Jakob Costigan and my whole life had been building up to this...
I have been searching for both of my brothers killers for the past 5 years. Before I ever had used a gun, before I sold drugs, and before I was in a family, I had two brothers that looked out for me and set me on the right path.
I was suppose to be the good brother. The brother with a future, the first Costigan to go to college and make something of himself. Then I lost my brother Billy to a gunshot wound to the head execution style and a few months later I lost my brother Nicky to a drive-by when he was outside of our family deli "Costigan's Deli". Both were clearly hits from somebody and that somebody didn't like us Costigans. Since that day I have vowed revenge for my brothers, I left my old life behind me and entered the world they tried to keep me out of for so long.
5 Years later I'm a Capo for the up and coming New Orleans family of Jack MacLeod and 5 years of investigating is finally proving its worth. Their killer has always seemed to avoid my reach for the past five years but now I am closer then ever to finding my brothers killer. 
New Orleans is my home, it is my heart, and it helped me catch the monster that has ruined my life. It all started one rainy night during Mardi Gras...

The Costigan Saga : The Mayhem of Nicky's Death

February 16th, Mardi Gras, 4AM, Second Story of Molly's Pub

Jakob Costigan is eating a big bowl of spicy gumbo, gun on the table lying next to his glass of Jack and Coke. Looking across the room at his his closest of friends StringerBell and Sex-E-Ness

"This is it boy's... Tonight's the night I've been waiting for. I've been trying to find this guy for 5 years... and tonight I will become his worst nightmare. He will pay for the deaths of my brothers." Jakob said with pain in his eyes. 

Stringer shaking his head "I dunno man, what's Jack gonna think of all this? Going behind the bosses back to take care of your personal Vendetta."

"The boss is the one who found him for me. Jack used his sway to get some intel on the death of my brothers. Found out it was this slimey hitman Frank Nitti who works for a pretty penny. Turns out the guy supposedly has a lot more deaths under his belt then just Nicky and Billy. Hotel and flight records show he was in and out of Detroit around the months surrounding their deaths." stated Jakob.

Sex-E-Ness chimed in "so why the hell is he gonna be in New Orleans? And How do you know where he's gonna be"

"Mr. MacLeod knew how much this meant to me. He fronted 2 million dollars and used his stature and position to contact this F**K and get him to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. Making him think he was here to whack a local politician who supposedly was cracking down on drug trade in his city. It's all set up, he thinks he's gonna snipe this politician from one of our warehouse windows, when really the warehouse will be his hell on earth." said Jakob

Stringer questioning the situation "Are you gonna need any help?"

Jakob with a wide grin "The only one needing help is gonna be Mr. Nitti"

Febuary 16th, Mardi Gras, 7:55PM, One of Jack MacLeod's Warehouses

It's pouring outside. The party will never stop though. People are still crammed out on the streets of the French Quarter. Half naked and dancing, the Mardi Gras party never stops. Frank Nitti hates this weather, but he does what he's paid to do. Making his way to the warehouse to set up the hit, he runs from cover to cover to avoid the rain. He slips by police making his way down the alley to MacLeods warehouse. He walks in with his sniper briefcase... WHAP!
 Frank is knocked unconscious.

Febuary 16th, Mardi Gras, 10:02PM, One of Jack MacLeod's Warehouses

Frank Nitti starts to wake up with a skull throbbing headache, heavily tied down to a table with tape and rope. As the haze starts to vanish from his eyes, he see's a dark figure standing over him looking at him intently. 

"This is a mighty fine piece of chrome you got here. Not much of a sniper rifle guy myself... more of, how would you say... A hands on guy." Says Jakob with a crazy look in his eye.

"Wha... where am.... What happened?" A pained Frank says.

Jakob Answering him "My name is Jakob Costigan. I smacked you in the face with my baseball bat. And that was the first and last question you get to ask. From here on out I will be doing the talking and questioning and you will be doing the screaming and answering."

Frank Shocked says "I don't think you want to F**K with me. I was hired by the guy who runs this...."

Jakob interrupting "You killed my brothers Billy and Nicky. In Detroit. 5 years ago. I am the youngest Costigan. I'm a Capo for the man you speak of. And he brought you here for me. So I could have vengeance for my brothers."

Frank with a nervous tone in his voice "I...I.I...I was setup?"

WHAP! Jakob slams Frank's abdomen with a swing of his bat.

Jakob calmly "Now if you interrupt me again I'm going to get straight to the torturing. And then you won't know how to stop the torturing and we both wont be anywhere we want to be. You are going to die tonight. But the more you tell me and the quicker you tell me the answers to my questions, the quicker you can make the pain stop and get to your destiny with the devil. If you want to play hard ball... well I came prepared tonight and you may just confuse me for Satan himself. I am in fact not Satan... but you wont be able to tell the difference, because the day you decided to kill my brothers was the same day I became an empty and evil soul. So lets begin... First question. Who hired you?"

Frank with a little bit of blood in his mouth spits on Jakob

"Wrong answer. I don't play around sir and you will learn that about me." proudly states Jakob

Jakob disappears but you can hear clankering around in the warehouse. He comes back with a hammer. Frank feels a little bit of a poke at his knee cap. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Jakob hammers a nail into Franks knee cap.

"ARGhhaaAAaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaa!Aaaaaa! Oh my god you F**King Psychopath" Screams Frank

It's a day of celebration for all of New Orleans. Everyone is having a good time and nobody can hear Frank screaming. The city is one with Jakob and Mardi Gras just happens to be a favorite of both... WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Jakob hammers a nail in Frank's other Kneecap. 5 minutes later when the screaming dies down...

Jakob questioning Frank "are you ready for the next nail? I'm thinking elbows next?"

"I was hired by Project Mayhem...Tyler Durden hired me. I never killed anyone named Billy. I'm responsible for Nicky... They gave me the time, place, and $200,000 to take care of some gangster Nicky Costigan but that's it." Frank says hurriedly.

Jakob asks "Why would Project Mayhem hire you? Why did they want Nicky dead? Nicky wasn't involved in anything big..."

"I don't know... they didnt tell me anything, I swear..." says Frank

Jakob grabs the sheers and proceeds to cut off all of Frank's finger's one by one without even flinching. 
Frank passes out.

February 16th, Mardi Gras, 11:46PM, One of Jack MacLeod's warehouses

Jakob slaps Frank awake. 
Jakob cauterized Frank's fingers so he wouldn't bleed to death. 
The Smell of gasoline is in the air.

"Now Frank. You need to give me something I can work with, because I have covered your feet, hands, and face in gasoline. I will ignite them one by one ending with your ugly face. But before I do that I'm probably going to hammer a few more nails into you. Maybe nail you penis to this table. I'm a fair guy... I need you to tell me why they killed my brother." Said Jakob.

"Pl.Pl.Please... I honestly don't know. I'm a hitman. I collect a check and go on my way. When I met with Tyler I could tell the job wasn't for him. He was a Don, he calls all the shots. But not on this. He was always taking phone calls during our meetings and he seemed unsure at times of exactly what I was supposed to do or how I was supposed to make it look. All I can tell you is he was working for someone else. But I have no idea who. Now please make the pain stop." cried out Frank.

Jakob ended their talk, "Thank you Frank. I am a man of my word and as Mardi Gras ends, so does your life. For Nicky."

It might have been past midnight but still nobody could hear Jakob's gun put a bullet into Frank Nitti's head. Jakob walked out into the rain feeling cleaner then he has in a while. But still he pained inside over his brothers deaths. Jakob was one step closer to solving his mystery, but still was very confused where his search was taking him.
Mardi Gras was ending but Jakob's search was just heating up.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Costigan Saga : The Vengeance of Nicky
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL