Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 21:21:33
Page:  1 
The Lesson Started by: Teacher on Feb 16, '10 18:18

Three weeks have gone by since I emerged from the alley. Three week to plan how my lessons would go. My first two students were Joseph -The Giant- Kastell a small time gangster from Kansas City Kansas. The Guy got a lucky assignment from his boss along with his cousin Joseph- Chatter Box -Vaccaro. Vaccaro was 6 foot 4 and weighed 250 pounds all muscle they called him chatter Box because he stutters. You think he's trying to say one word and shoots out something completely opposite. Kastell got the nick name the giant because if you called him short he would nag you to death about why you called him short. He stood 5 foot 6 175 pounds he thought highly of himself and dressed well. He could get any woman he wanted and he feared no-one even those he was too stupid to know that he should have feared after all one wrong from them and he would be dead within that very hour.

Kastell was someone I trusted, I thought of him as a good friend; I was wrong. Dam wrong he was the one that took my brief case after Vaccaro turned me around and knocked me down. Vaccaro was someone I respected not for his size and strengthen but for his brain. He was sharp he had a way with numbers and schemes that made a lot of money; he just lacked self confidence.

Aug 1, 1931 11:45 pm they were in the same club where they and 5 other men jumped me and took $150,000 from me. That money was my 20% from the drugs that was shipped in from my Sicilian connection. I waited for them outside in the parking lot a block away from the night club. Those two never changed their habits. Lesson one change your habits weekly never go home the same way, never visit the same spot more than twice in any three month period and change that up every six months. These clowns could be found there every Friday from 9pm to 1am. At 11:45 Vaccaro would be sent out to get the car. He would pause and smoke a cigar then walk to the car and bring it around the block and wait for Kastell. It will take Kastell 15 extra minutes to come out and get in the car. Vaccaro followed that same routine and as he came to the car he paused to look at the grill as normal and that's when I walked up behind him with a 45 in hand I aimed at his skull and pulled the trigger, I never said a word I watched him fall like a ton of bricks. I looked around and saw no-one I picked his pockets and I found fifty dollars and a ticket to a gate for the train station I took them both and grabs the keys and went to the corner to wait for Kastell.

Aug 2, 1932 12:23 am Kastell walks out of the club upset because Vaccaro wasn't out front with the car. As he walked pass I lit my cigar and followed him. He never looked behind him while talking to two women one under each arm. As they got to the parking lot and started looking for his car two men walked up to them as Kastell started talking to them I walked up behind him. Kastell then turn and before he could react to my approach towards him the two men grab him and removed his gun. Then they took the girls to a taxi and paid for them to get home. I never said a word and Kastell face turned pale as he recognized me. He knew he was dead; then he notice his car just a few feet behind me, he saw two legs on the ground extending just beyond the front tires. He began to talk quickly blaming Vaccaro and the others and that he planned to return all the money.

I pointed my 45 at Kastell forehead. I asked him if he had all my money. He replied no but he could get me 20% of it. I thought $30,000 that's 120 thousand dollars short. Then he replied he had it stashed in a safe public place. Then I replied at the train station with a smurk on my face. His face turned a ghostly white then I pulled the trigger as I knew I had guessed correctly. Kastell dropped like a bag of rocks. I picked his pockets and found a key to that same train station. He also had six hundred dollars in his jacket pocket. I went to that train station and found the locker as I opened it there was a brown paper bag I opened it and saw cash I was upset that nothing else in the locker. I took the bag home and after counting the cash he didn't have $30,000 he spent some. After counting it there was $26,500. I was pisst. I thought killing would be to my liking but I was wrong. I hated it but there was no going back. I still had unfinished business, a message to send. So the lessons will continue.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Lesson
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL