Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 17:52:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Honest Mistake Started by: Jazzrik on Feb 18, '10 14:45

New to these streets, Eve doesn't want to bring attention to herself, and discretely looks over the shoulder of Bellissima to read the funnies in the newspaper.

Sorry if I'm being rude, but what is with that guy spitting everywhere?

Report Post Tip

he shows disrespect to the recently dead. He has no respect in the presence of ladies. And he thinks he is better and much more important than everyone else. Wannabe.

Report Post Tip

Thank you -RoryRourke- for explaining what it is that is causing this. I wonder if there is any way I can help him. What is it that has caused him so much pain that he could lose sight of his integrity and morals? Do you know?

Grabbing a small bottle of alcohol from her bag, Eve approaches Eddie_Torres to see if she can help his troubled soul.

Report Post Tip

glances over at Eddie and sighs

What is this world coming to when a made man can show such blatant disrespect in the middle of the streets of all places too.

Report Post Tip

Yes... this reminds of a mistake one of my ancestors have made. Only he shot a bodyguard and ended up in obits. But before his boss shot him, he sent 1 million $ in cash for his tagets owner to heal his bodyguard and sent a letter of apology to his Boss. But still... it was'nt enough. His Boss shot him and his kin joined the same family and started fresh.

The outcome... his kin learned for that mistake and he became a better mafioso. The moral... everyone one of us has had a acestor who's made a big mistake. And we learned from it... that is the important thing here. Unfortunately... death is part of our way of life. Such as we accepted it!

Report Post Tip

Having been told in no uncertain terms that Eddie didn't want any help, rude inconsiderate person that he was, Eve decides to talk to Dante_Balboni and sneakyrat instead.

So, Dante, do you think PoisonousJelly was correct in his handling of this, FlyingPig appears to disagree, I think sneaky agrees, but what do you think?

Report Post Tip

*Matterhorn punches FlyingPig in the gonads*

Report Post Tip

*Watches someone get punched in the gonads and decides that today was a good day to be in the streets. Laughs a bit before  walking away.*

Report Post Tip

turns to Eve and thinks for a moment before answering

Who am I to question a bosses handling of a situation. However after considering the facts of the matter I will say this. I have to agree with Flyingpig and sneakyrat as this was in inhouse affair there may have been a more appropriate way for PJ to deal with this. After all now he has lost a wiseguy and as it appears the "victim" in this was willing to see past the mistake.

That being said family rules are family rules and it's generally taken for granted that you won't attack another member of your own family. So there must be some form of punishment.

What I would say is this if there was any question about this being a malicious attack rather than a mistake I doubt that Jazzrik would have turned it into public knowledge.

Report Post Tip

I really don't see the logic behind this. If it was in-house and everyone clearly sees it as an honest mistake then surely a more suitable course of action should have taken place. Maybe a demotion in rank, gun removal and/or fine would have been suffice punishment. Instead now PJ has lost a member and the whole situation has been dragged around the streets for all to see.

Crazy.

Report Post Tip

Hal_Jordan.. Well put, i totally agree with you, and we all know it takes serious time, work and effort to pull that trigger and to do it in an "honest mistake" is just not right...

Report Post Tip

PosionusJelly can run his crew however he feels, He is very strict on rules it appears, as I am with my family. But I'm not sure I would have handled the situation the same way if it was within my own family, yet if it involves a different family, that is a different matter.

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry... What?

The way I handly MY family is now coming in to question? Who are you lot to question it?

I have STRICT rules when it comes to weapons and them being used. Mistakes can happen and they can be a lot worse. People don't learn when they've been demoted to a rank they can automatically get back within a day or two. Nor do they learn when you take away a gun that they can just replace in hours.

If Jazzrik had been a Made Man then hell yeah, demotion back to Wise Guy would have been brilliant. That'd hit the spot. From Wise Guy to Earner and then back to Wise Guy the next day? Hell no.

Not that it's anyones god damn business.

Report Post Tip

Bell whispers sweet nothings into PoisonusJelly's ear

Report Post Tip

Back when my father used to pickpocket the hell out of people...you have no idea how many times he accidentally clicked on "status" instead of "wealth" or whatever.

An honest mistake can be made....he's the only one that knows the truth. Chances are he told us the truth....he was dead regardless..why lie? No further harm could come from the truth.

Report Post Tip

I think he knew the mistake he made, accepted his fate and hopefully his siblings will learn from it.

Reardless if it's a mistake/critical error of judgement or not, I believe the penalty involved was the correct course of action.

As harsh as that may seem, it had to be done.

Report Post Tip

Gio sits back, damn that's got to be one of the bigest mistakes a man could ever make, One can only hope that this mans son and family is okay. Hopefully he learns to be carefull from his fathers mistake.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Honest Mistake
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL