Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 05:25:30
Page:  1 
JkL in Los Angeles Started by: PoisonousJelly on Feb 18, '10 16:22

PoisonsousJelly was a busy man. It was rare that he ever got the chance to eat out but today called for it. After getting off the phone with Ole Floyd a time was agreed and he headed over to their usual eating place. When time permitted ofcourse.. Ole Floyd was sat there waiting for him in the booth the owner had set aside in the back room. A cold pint in his hand he nods to Ole Floyd and speaks.

How's business Floyd? Good I hope. It's been way to long since we've been able to have a sit down like this. Anyway my friend, We're here today to talk about expanding Los Angeles. It's been a long long time since we were robbed of Morgan(GRHS) and it's a huge void that needs filling. I still have the keys to that place she used as a front for her business. I'm going to give those keys to JkL. The guy who filled in for me as right hant man when your father died and is now currently doing wonders as our left hand man. He deserves his chance and has most definately earned it with me. So as soon as he gets my message he will be setting up his own outfit.

Ole Floyd nods at PoisonousJelly and expresses his agreement with Los Angeles new Boss. With that, it is done. Los Angeles welcomes JkL into the ranks of Bosses.

Report Post Tip

JkL is in the middle of taking his daily stroll along Santa Monica pier,  suddenly he hears the ring of his phone, its PoisonousJelly. JkL scrambles to answer it.

"Hello, PJ. Ok, am on my way now"

JkL enters the restaurant, his entourage wait by the door.  Soon he is  seen to be in deep discussion with Don PoisonousJelly and his trusty RHM Marley.

After lengthy discussions, JkL  gets up and leaves, turning to The_Liar he is heard to say "We need to get ourselves an office"

Welcome to the West Coast Crime Syndicate.

Report Post Tip

I am sorry to question you in public like this, but I feel I don't have a choice.

Are you sure this was a smart move? Don't get me wrong, JkL is a great man, he's been a fantastic RH, and his loyalty is without question... but are you sure you can trust his judgement?

I'm not just talking about the OCD..

I mean...

Have you seen who he's picked for his RHM?

Jesus.

Report Post Tip

Let me be the first to congratulate you on this achievement.. I have seen your ancestors rise to well reputed positions within the fine LA and I am sure that you will prosper with your own family and make your leader proud...

Gordon opens a bottle of champagne..

Report Post Tip

This is a wonderful pick!  I'm looking forward to a lively and bright LA.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations JKL.  I know you will do well.  It's good to see LA expanding and growing.

Report Post Tip

Jkl I could not be prouder of you and this accomplishment in the short time I have known you. You have been a pillar of what a mafioso should be and have always offered a helping hand when even though we are from different cities. I wish you luck in this new role and if I can ever repay the kindness you have shown me please be sure to ask.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations JKL. It was well deserved!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations JKL

Report Post Tip

Oh finally some activity from LA. If I wasn't paying attention I may have forgotten about all of you

Pooh winks

Congrats JKL I'm sure my good friend PJ made a right decision here

Report Post Tip

Congratulations JKL! This is well deserved and Im sure you will make PJ as well as the entire city of LA proud!

Report Post Tip

Hey... a second family in LA... congratulations JKL! Good work!

Report Post Tip

LeslieJo makes her way into the streets for the first time. She notices a familiar name her mother use to always mention to her, Mr. JkL.

Congratulations, well deserved. LeslieJo makes her way around the streets to get familiar to this new place.

Report Post Tip

*Erractic heads over to West Coast Crime Syndicate main office for a little gathering*  pack with a bottle of vintage champagne and some air fresher for the new office!! (just in case a certain person show's up) 

*taps his glass*

"I would like to make a toast"  *Erractic raise his glass*

For those that do not know, JkL is an honorable guy who I admire for his intelligent. He's proven his commitment time after time, JkL is want this city needs, somebody who you can count on, somebody who will not panic, somebody who won't play politics with the situation, somebody who knows how to lead.
You have and will continue to be an asset to Los Angeles. 

Congratulations Comrade (Applause.)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and good luck JkL.

Do Los Angeles proud.

Report Post Tip

Zuldazar looks at JkL

JkL ?! Congratulations mate, Zuldazar is proud of you and he knows you'll do a fantastic job in Los Angeles. Well deserved my friend.

Zuldazar shakes JkL's hand and smiles at him

Report Post Tip

The gathered gents, clapping and drinking to JkL's new headquarters, smiles and acquaint with the place that used to be crowded with Morgan's finest. People stumbling in and out with joy, acclaiming the new leader of LA, are heard whispering their astonishment to their peers. Red arrives and immediately congratulates the West Coast Crime Syndicate. This was a good day in Los Angeles.

Report Post Tip

I tihnk cogratulations are in order mate.  Well done, don't forget me eh?

Report Post Tip

Congratulations JkL!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations JkL, I wish you great success with your new crew.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: JkL in Los Angeles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL