Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 08:50:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Mafia Retuns Reports (MRR) Issue 0.1 Contents Started by: Giovanni_Verrazano on Feb 18, '10 18:12

I wud' love tha' extra help and I ain't gots' no reason to screw a man in any way.

Report Post Tip

Nah, I'm good. Keep it up. And what the hell man. Your like studdering? ( ' )

Report Post Tip

(Doesn't look right, sorry.)

This thing.

'

Report Post Tip

Gio thank you for taking the time to show us a table of contents but as some readers have pointed out you may want to take a look at which sections break the code. I think you also may want to refine your sections as the readership for the most part will have a limited focus span and probably suffer from some disorder. If it is too big you will also have a hard time filling the information and the frequency may suffer and fans may go to other papers that can hold their attention for that time frame in which their brains can stay focused in one spot.

Report Post Tip

This is my first paper so I't will have a few flaws as does everything for the first time. Which is why I posted this in the streets far all to see like the making your bones section will be done away with, if anybody has anymore mature suggestions about what should stay and what should go please do me asolid and state which secton and a valid reason why.

None of that childish crap such as saying the wholething for I'm only trying to do something that would be good for us all.

And the more people give comments advice and insight the better this production would be. Thank you and once agian can the mature mafiosi step forward please.

Report Post Tip

All shots at Gwarble aside, if you wish for this paper to have any sort of success, you need to take your time and go over each section with a fine toothed comb. Don't be in a rush, get the facts, make the stories interesting, and throw in a few veiled jabs at Dwight-Schrute. If you follow this simple bit of advise, you should be ok.

Report Post Tip

Achilles, how do you kill a stone?

Report Post Tip

I believe he said you have to be two editors to be able to kill a stone Don CrazyNine... but i sure would like to stand beside you and watch how it is done. I am quite curious myself!

Report Post Tip

Gio I appreciate you are still looking for feedback but I will re-iterate my suggestion of before of actually publishing the paer (paper) and soon I am going to start reading coffee can labels or milk bottles.

Report Post Tip

So all may know the paper is actually in the process of being combed out. Also I would like to thank you all for taking the time to give your input.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mafia Retuns Reports (MRR) Issue 0.1 Contents
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL