Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 03:40:59
Page:  1 
I wanan Started by: Revan on Feb 18, '10 23:11

Touch your body.

But, not your body, his body. Yes, him over there... right over there, if you just keep looking a bit further, yes... no, not him... the other guy... yeah, him. I want to touch his body.

Who, me?

Yes, you. You right there. No, not you. Put your fucking hand down! I am talking about you! YES. YOU.

No, what the fuck? Who are you. I was talking about him, no, not him. Okay, maybe him. If he shaves. No. Wait... WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT. I AM NOT TOUCHING NOBODY.

I see.

Then I don't see.

Fuck. That really sucks.

Report Post Tip

Drink a full glass of water and sleep it off.  Take two aspirin right when you get up tomorrow morning.  If you need to throw up, use the garbage can.

Report Post Tip

Who, me?

Report Post Tip

No! obviusly she was talking about me.

Yea take a couple asprin
and get good sleep
and if you can get to the toilet use it

Report Post Tip

If you plan to make it anywhere in this world...take these words of advice from me...

Step #1: Buy drugs at low price

Step #2: Sell drugs at high price

Remember those 2 key steps... you are NOT to smoke them...you don't make money that way...mmkay?

Report Post Tip

lol not me matey.

Report Post Tip

I agree with Veritas the truth is yes we should not smoke our own product that interferes with your profit margins and can lead to confusion thus creating chaos which then could lead to mistaken actions and thus resulting in terrible outcomes. If you fight the internal battle and over come your habit I think it will alleviate these symptoms.

Report Post Tip

Haha, I don't know Drexl. Never met a soul that would dare touch your body.  I guess theres someone for everyone though.

Winks

Report Post Tip

I would suggest that everybody, takes great caution when near this person. It seems that he wishes to touch any and everyone.

Heed my words...

Report Post Tip

Touch my crags.

~M~atterhor~N~

Report Post Tip

I will touch you all, like a wind in the sea that dances through the moon and on to my bathing suit.

Dances with you all.

It's one big party, up in this household of fun.

Report Post Tip

Do acid.

Report Post Tip

Like ten hours ahead of you, buddy.

Report Post Tip

"I like for people to touch me all the time in fact I'll be right back..."

Gio returns with his body full of electric color paint

"Oh yeah now it's a part touch my body"

Gio walks off repeating "touch my body"

Report Post Tip

What is this, I don't even.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I wanan
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL