Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 19:14:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Your Life. My Honor. Started by: RalphieBeans_Jr on Feb 19, '10 00:23

-Auset-, Wolf and Ralphie all dive into William's car and speeds out of there.  Ralphie looks back to be sure there's no tail behind us.  He sees that the cost is clear and he takes out a can of baked beans out of his coat pocket and opens it.

Another can of beans ralphie? -Auset- says in disguest. You eat like a pig.

Ralphie smile with beans in his teeth and say, Well I thought this was a cause for celebrating is it not?

Everyone rolled their eyes at him at the same time while Ralphie sits and enjoys his beans in the car ride.

I thnk -Auset-'s place would be a good place to go.  they shouldn't be able to find us there.

And onward they went to hide out and to perhaps share a can or two of delicious baked beans.

Report Post Tip

-Auset- along with wolf, Ralphie and William arrive at -Auset-'s house, after making their selves at home,-Auset- gets the big cutters and cutts off Wolf's cuffs and points the way to the bathroom... He takes a btl of whiskey and places it at the table with some glasses and gets the cards with the poker chips...

he looks at Ralphie, then William... Guys ready for a game of poker ?

He looks back and spots Wolf coming out of the bathroom, he takes a cigar box and places it at the table... Guys, make yourselves at home...

Report Post Tip

William takes a cigar and he looks around for a beer.He finds one and he turns around ad takes his seat at the table.

Sure, a game of poker, why not.

Report Post Tip

Wolf picks up the cigar and lights taking a few puffs.

Well that went down well I think? I tell you my head is killing me I never even saw that other guy . He pauses and takes a drink. Then you guys got me out just in time man if I made it to the jail they would have identified me and that would have caused some problems.

As the cards get dealt he tosses in a few chips to raise the bets before the flop and puffs away on his cigar looking forward to a more relaxing evening now that all the adventure was over for the night. He looked at the hole cards and thought this might be his lucky night after all.

Report Post Tip

Taking a sip of his drink, -Auset- throws in a few chips raising the bets...

come on Wolf you can do better than that...

He takes his cigar and relaxes to the soft jazz music in the background.

Report Post Tip

Gio stands off to the back watching others, and placing side bets

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Your Life. My Honor.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL