Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 17:26:08
Page:  1 
The Philly Business District Started by: -V- on Feb 19, '10 20:05

Okay, as some people already know Philly has been without someone in charge of the business district since the departure of Il_Siciliano (GRHS). I honestly don't believe that any one person could replace him.

That is why we now have three people.

The way that this is gonna work is by having a panel of judges. To be allowed to open your business in our city, you have to get approval from at least two of the judges - You will find them in their own Business in Philly. In addition to this you must receive three 'votes' from your friends or family or maybe even just people you've bribed. The votes should be accompanied by the small sum of $25k per vote.

So to summarise;-

New businesses in Philly present their idea to the Judges in their Business in Philly. Once approved, they must receive three votes, 1 vote only per person, which should be given to the judges in their business in Philly accompanied by a payment of $25k to Jayne_Cobb.

Any questions?

Report Post Tip

After speaking with a few people I understand this is quite confusing.

The three judges are Baby-B, Bleu and Jayne_Cobb. Jayne will be setting up a business soon, where you will present your business idea. I think that's everything cleared up, unless of course people have more questions which I will happily answer.

Report Post Tip

-Auset- hears -V- giving the his speech about philly business district and couldn't help but to ask...

ok, let me get this strait... I present the idea to three judges and get three votes, that's $75k and i get my business open? no fees no taxes no pay up front nothing?

Report Post Tip

Well you also have to get the 2 of the 3 judges to vote for it also -Auset- so it appears! Plus the 3 additional votes from friends and family. So 2 Judges 3 other voters and 75k........As to the other part I do not know either good question!

Report Post Tip

That is correct. As Wolf Vidi says, 2 of 3 votes from the judges PLUS 3 votes from friends or family accompanied by 25k with each vote.

And yes, that is all. No fees, no taxes.

Report Post Tip

Tha's a great idea and a good way to ensure only worthy businesses are in Philly.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Philly Business District
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL