Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 20:02:32
Page:  1 
New York is Not the Mother Land Started by: HydroGal on Feb 19, '10 22:02

Living in Russia was hard but yet moving to America with his parents early in his teens was just a kick in the teeth.
He was in deep into the Russian family, but his dad was in deeper that is the only reason Hydro did not bust a cap into his old man at the airport the day he left his beloved Russia.
He was known by many people there and even at his young age he command much respect. Some said it was because of his old man but the few that said it never seemed to be seen again around the clubs of Prague.
Hydros family was sent to the states to clean up a few messes that earlier families from the mother land had made. Now that his father had did the job and made proper adjustments they were only a few days away from going back to Prague.
Then while attending a party at an New York night club some punk gunned down his father in cold blood all for a miserable 10 bucks.
When Hydro's mother came back to the hotel by herself she did not have to say anything Hydro knew all too well he would be staying where he was.
The very next evening Hydro was looking for a strong family to join for he knew that New York had to have a family or two in it.
He could have join the Mother Lands family but he had way to big of a chip on his shoulder.
They would pay for not protecting his father.
He wandered the streets for a good part of the night pinching purses for some odd change here and there so he could get a bite to eat. When out of a darker alley came a call.
"Pist hey kid come over here"
Out of the shadows came a well dressed man with a gold chain dangling a very expensive pocket watch.
"Kid I have been watching you" You look like you are a natural for the kind of work I do would you be interested in making a little more money than purse snatching can get you.
Never one to pass up a good chance Hydro walked over to the man,
He introduce himself as "Tither" he said he could keep me as busy as I wanted if I was interested.
What else could I do "I TOOK THE JOB"

Report Post Tip

No, New York is like a little poodle on the end of the leash held by none other than..Philly. 

Poor Deimne, that old bastard.. Who would've thought, such potential and strength could be so easily whipped by The Wicked Witch of Philly.. Scipita.. Ew..

Report Post Tip

Tither was a sucessful lead into the crime family for sure ..... But being injail was a new experiance for Hydro . Not once did he ever spend time in jail in the mother land

Report Post Tip

Jasmine nods as she is listening

Tither is a great man and you will do well as an associate to him, i'm sure.

Report Post Tip

Not to complain HydroGal, but is it possible for you to take a few breaths between each subject? It is really hard to hear you when you speak so fast.

Sao rubs his ears to get the earwax out.

((OOC: Put spaces in your paragraphs, it's hard to read all bunched up))

Report Post Tip

I'm sure if you listen carefully enough you can figure out what she's saying just fine.

((OOC: May I suggest a magnifier if you are finding some difficulty in reading what was wrote))

On a side note Hydro, jail is an easy ride this day and age, just be sure to stay away from Bubba though.

Report Post Tip

just cannot concentrate she is just speaking without any break

no emotions nothing

okay better concentrate hard

Report Post Tip

Well you should do well here. I always enjoy reading those who just start out in the business.

Singer hugs this new guy and looks at malakai

Malakai you should probably watch what you say. Some people might not find you funny.

Report Post Tip

Singer, I'm not censoring you, but I'm going to put you at ease. At this point, comments like Malakai's are found hilarious. Not for the content, but for the lame attempt of getting two cities to fight each other.

Report Post Tip

Deimne is a loyal puppy, he would never attack his owner! :P

Seriously though, it is sad to see when individuals fresh off the boat try to cause tension with such lame attempts as Malakai's. It is just completely senseless, you would have thought by now that people would have realised this and stopped being fucktards. It is shameful.

Report Post Tip

You right my english is not so good

I will try to wright with more of those things you call paragraphs to break it up a bit.

Thanks all of you for the words of encourgement

Report Post Tip

Welcome to New York my friend.

There is plenty of opportunity for someone like yourself to make it big here.

I wish you all the best.

Report Post Tip

Welcome to america, I wish you a long and wealthy life.

Report Post Tip

Wicked what? No idea what you're on about....

Report Post Tip

Welcome to America HydroGal,

Don't worry too much about the accent, you'll grow into our American habits with ease.
Important thing is you're out there making a name for yourself, good on you!

Report Post Tip

Thank you my dear friends I will do my best to hold a strong family tie

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York is Not the Mother Land
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL