Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 05:10:07
Page:  1 
Rockabye Baby Started by: LeslieJo on Feb 20, '10 08:01

LeslieJo makes her way into the streets for the first time. She is wearing a red knee length dress with hot red lipstick, a red purse and red heels. Once she comes to a part of the streets where a good amount of people are she begins to speak.

Let me first start off by saying hello to everyone, my name is LelieJo, This is my first time around the steets but my mother is somewhat of a veteran. She begged and begged me to not join this life of ours, but why? Why wouldn't she want me to follow in her foot steps? Is that how most of you feel? Would you want your kin to continue the legacy of this life of crime and drugs which will eventually lead to death? I don't understand what the big deal is, if she can live this life, why can't I? I am somewhat of a rebel, so I didn't listen to my mother. Now I am here to ask all of you, will you guys want your kin to continue this life of crime, or stop and have a "normal life"? Please explain.

Report Post Tip

Three days ago, I'd have said no.

I promised myself that no son or daughter of mine would be dragged into this thing of ours. You see, it's like a narcotic. It's addictive, and it can be very very damaging. Other parts of our lives can get neglected as we get sucked deeper and deeper into this life of crime.

Now though? Now my family will be around to support JkL for as long as he needs us, my kids will have to learn the ways, they'll have to learn to survive on their own, of course, I won't be around to help them, but I'll pass on whatever knowledge I can. Now I've been given the honour of serving as RH to Mr L, I can't see how I can teach them any different.

Report Post Tip

But what about when I eventually take your spot? Giggles

Will you still want your children to join this life of crime?

Report Post Tip

JkL over hears his name being mentioned ....

My family has been in this life of crime for so long now, this is the life my forefathers chose for us.  I expect my offspring to follow in my footsteps. 

And LeslieJo, I know your mother wanted the same for you.

Report Post Tip

Erractic  notice the buzz created in the streets of Los Angeles City

* he approaches LeslieJo *

LeslieJo, your mother was  well respected among the community and did not want you get  involved in criminal activity or leading a very dangerous lifestyle for whatever reason! {Pause}

I want my descendant to learn the hard way, they have no choice, they are born into this world of ours but it's not impossible to get out of.. "every exit is an entrance somewhere else" 

*Erractic leaves in hurry*

Report Post Tip

I and my fore fathers have all been in this life it's all we know all i can say is the best of luck to you.

Report Post Tip

Ninetta walks over to LeslieJo & looks at her with interest.  'Netta's  auburn hair is waving in the breeze as she stands next to her.  She smoothes her hands over her navy blue skirt & then adjusts her wool beret slightly.  She smiles and says, "I just love that dress, do you have your own tailor?  It looks lovely on you!"

Report Post Tip

Why thank you. Looks down at her dress. I actually made it myself. Smiles.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rockabye Baby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL