Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 13:29:09
Page:  1 
Ths Irish is comming Started by: O_Banion on Feb 20, '10 16:29

The real story of O'Banion is a poor Irish son that wanted the American dream when there wasn't none in America for a immigrant so he had to to do what he had to just to get where he was going. Born of the Irish decent he knew there was no chance of getting a job in America especially one that paid his way to the life that he wanted to live. Living around the Chicago and visiting New York ever chance he got he seen the mafioso's of both cities walking and driving around in the finest cars and clothes and knew that was the life he wanted to live.
At 23 he made his mind up that this was the life that he wanted to live a rich person with connection's that no one including the law that didn't wanna mess with, and even if the law did they regretted it and stayed far behind and pick up on the mistakes that the average Mafioso made. During this time they was the guy's to worship if you wanted to live the lavish life and you seen them on t.v. read about them in your local newspaper they got more coverage than the president himself. During his times of watching and reading such things he realized the mistakes and the thing's you wanted to do to actually succeed in this thing of ours. So he took up to a family that he knew best got to know the guy that ran the family and the guy's that backed him up and he was on his way.. Getting his first job just picking pockets of the average Joe Blow making 20 30 dollars here and there but that was enough taking five or six of those pockets a day he walked away with at least a hundred dollars after paying his dues.
O'Banion was now on his way. He knew that no matter how far he wanted to go he had to go all the way what the boss said went rather it be kill this guy or beat the living death out of that one he had to do it. He was up for the challenge if that meant he got where he was going and he did.. He didn't you swear to this when you enter isn't no way of getting out isn't no change of job this is a life only way out is by the way you live it.
He had a family member that once knew the leader of a New York crime syndicate that called themselves, The Imperial Hawks. That life was now his after crazy nine had promised him after he approached nine one day in a torn jacket and coal coated coat.. Nine told him as long as you do as you are told you have a long life to live until that day comes you gotta put your life on the line for the life the family has made for you. He accepted all challenges and took to it. From stealing booze from rival families to killing that had to be done. "I hope you agree and begin to accept the fact that this is the life we begin to live!" O'Banion stares up in the crowd, "And in latter times I hope that our paths would cross!"

Report Post Tip

Singer approaches the new brother

"I am honored to be a part of the same family as you. I believe you will do well here!"

Report Post Tip

atosxx arrived in the street

"I am also pleased to be in the same family as you. I think me and you can work real well together."
Turning to the side atosxx greets singer and stands with O_banion

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ths Irish is comming
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL