Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 01:02:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Letting the Bear loose Started by: CrazyNine on Feb 21, '10 01:16

congrats brother Pooh_Bear you will do great!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Pooh Bear.

Report Post Tip

After listening to Don CrazyNine, Serotonin walked over and shook his hand.

You made an excellent choice for your captain, I know he will do a great job for you and the rest of New York.

He than turned to Pooh_Bear and shook his hand.

Congratulations Pooh I'm looking forward to working with you in your new crew.

Report Post Tip

-Lana- makes her way to Pooh_Bear and kisses him on both cheeks.

Our ancestors have also crossed paths and I am very happy to see you here. Congratulations Pooh_Bear! This is great news for New York!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on the new position.  And good luck on your journey through that 100-acre wood we like to call New York City.  It's definitely a jungle out there, but no doubt a bear can hold his own. 

Report Post Tip

I would like to thank Godfather Deimne for giving me this opportunity to run a family in his lovely city. Since the day he brutally murdered my grandfather my bloodline has remained loyal to him. To now be given the chance to run a crew in his city is beyond my dreams. When I thought things couldn't get any better, they just did. Thankyou Godfather Deimne for this honour.

Now my brother CrazyNine. My bloodline met yours the first day they arrived on these shores, and since then I think our bloodlines has been the best of friends, hell we are family. I can say I would not be the mobster I am today if it wasnt for you and your family. When I myself came to these shores after the shocking death of my father Hades, you took me in and took care of me. I will always look up to you as an older brother there to give me guidence. I can not express the joy of being given the position of captain under you. I won't let you down.

I would also like to thank PhelixTheSphinx.....he knows why

For those wondering what I shall call my family, well they shall not be named after any animal which seems to be a common choice these days. You can just refer to my family as Pooh Bear's Family.....well i guess they still will be named after an animal.

Report Post Tip

Richard was standing in the middle of the crowd, hooping and hollering, his arm helicoptering in the air.

Go Pooh! WOOO.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Pooh_Bear.

It's always an honour to see someone earn a bold suit with continued dedication and hard work, but when they've gone above and beyond to earn this honour not only in the eyes of their nearest and dearest, but in the eyes of the community as a whole, it says a lot about that person.

I still remember well the day that I was forced to take out your great grandfather. Despite ending up on different sides of a war, the man fought with pride and honour. He earned a lot of respect that day and your bloodline as a whole has only gone on to expand on this each and every day. It was long viewed that your father Hades would be groomed to take on such a role, but sadly his fondness for playing with gun took that opportunity from him and us. To see you step up to the plate and take up where he left off has filled us all with pride.

Congratulations good sir, I'm excited to see what you can and will go on to achieve.

Report Post Tip

Q-Legacy walks up to Pooh_Bear to shake his hand

Congratulations, Pooh_Bear.  You will do well as a crew leader, of that I am sure.

Report Post Tip

Catching the smiles and hand shakes with in the commotion, he hears the rumors of pooh_bear taking on the Captain position in New York.

Stepping to the side of Aussie_Gangitano he whispers  So are they true, about pooh_bear?

Tis true, he states.

Well awesome, I need to go congratulate his promotion and extend a hand in acknowledgement. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Letting the Bear loose
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL