Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 14:51:15
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
MRFR I Started by: Giovanni_Verrazano on Feb 21, '10 05:08

Mafia Returns Flash Reports: Bringing you what you need to know fast.

*Detective Karl Kohler, Says:
Word on the street is that Propaganda has fallen out of favor in Chicago.

*FBN Agent Bill Doyle, Says: Rumor has it that St. Louis is paying top dollar for Barbiturates at this moment. Or you may want to consider picking up some Cocaine in New Orleans. I'm not sure how long these prices will last though.

*Warden Frank Crook, Says:
Frank Crook slides you a letter. Inside it reads: "2009-11-23 03:18:00 You witnessed fmaiggnoprax WACK! OscarOconnor".

*Corrections Officer John Schaefer, Says:
Nothing... I got nothing...

*Madam Ivy Pepper, Says:
Sorry Honey, I havn't heard a peep...

Report Post Tip

........... Really...

Report Post Tip

Yes really I'm not sure how long I'll publish Flash Reports.

Report Post Tip

"You might want to think about being careful with your sensitive information sir.

Report Post Tip

I'll see how others feel about it if itmakes others cry then these won't be published but geez could some people take abreak from the hard side of town and accept some help.

Report Post Tip

Your failing to see the point there my good fella, but publishing what you or anyone else may have seen is not a good idea.

Good effort on what you have tried though.

Gotta be careful buddy.

Report Post Tip

I believe The Reaper Hourly has just been trumped.

Report Post Tip

i dont think fmaiggnoprax, whoever he is, will not be most please with you publically flaunting his murder. can you imagine if the cops got hold of this info?

Report Post Tip

This is the best way to close down our way of life! Can somebody talk to this man?

Report Post Tip

Walks up and rips the rag off the wall

I'll take care of this.

Report Post Tip

Weren't you already told not to share information regarding killing when you were boasting about all that you were gonna be able to write? 

It seems you are out here trying to cause trouble since you are not paying attention to the advice people are giving you.

Report Post Tip

OKAY LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT!!! Because I've been working my ass off to come up with good and usefull information for you guys to read in the paper along with dealing with problems of my own that most of you wont even begin to understand seeing as though you're not competent enough to understand many things.

"Now this doesn't apply to all but those who are not mature enough to know when to say something and when to ust let something go I'm talking to you."

When you have several paper on your desk (over eight browsers open) somthing is going to get placed in the wrong pile which is what happened, I figured hell it's out there so I might as well go with it. But this info was intended for my HQ only.

If you not smart enough to realize that and you're not mentally able to say that's not my problem then do us all a fav and keep your mouth shut.

And as I said before this doesn't apply to all.

Report Post Tip

You really should think before you let insults fly young man.

Report Post Tip

Is defending ones self a problem or should i just sit back and let others run down my throat.

Report Post Tip

Well defending yourself to a degree, but shouting Insults at god knows who is usually a bad Idea.

Report Post Tip

Agreed

Report Post Tip

But everybody knows if the shoe fits waer it and if it don't apply to let it fly, or at least i thought.

Report Post Tip

Well, you have wishful thinking if you want everyone to think the same way as you do. I would be more worried about what the guys with rocket launchers hidden under their bed think about it.

Report Post Tip

"If you not smart enough to realize that and you're not mentally able to
say that's not my problem then do us all a fav and keep your mouth shut."

So the guy not smart enough to post something in the HQ and plasters it on the streets is calling other people not smart?

Yeah, I know he's dead. But perhaps his son will read this.

Report Post Tip

This fella deserves more, then what he got. Respecting the superiors is so essential for ones survival

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: MRFR I
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL