Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 03:06:21
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
It's a Bank! Started by: -Auset- on Feb 21, '10 17:45

It's a Sunday morning, right before he woke up, an old man comes to his house and places a note at the door, it's the same man he saw a few days ago and told him about a secret map that he was working on but never told him what it was about. -Auset- wakes up and heads to the bathroom doing his morning routine, he takes a few cigars places them in his pocket and heads to the coffee shop down the street, at his amazement he finds the note on the door that reads:

Meet me at the coffee shop at two and bring no one, we have to talk!

He makes his way to the coffee shop orders a black double and sits at the corner table, at his side is his old pall Ralphie. A few minutes later the old man walks in and heads to Auset's table.

"Are you alone?" asks the old man placing an envelope on the table, "Yes" replied Auset, "what is this about ?", Looking around to double check the old man slides the envelope to Auset, "Take a look".

Auset takes the envelope and opens it,WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!
KEEP your voice down!!!!
Ohh sorry, what the hell is that?
it's the blueprints of the SAF bank, what ever you make i want half!
what do you mean half?
you are going to rob the bank aren't you?
well, with this at my disposal i guess it will be kinda easy...
ok, meet me here again tomorrow at the same time and we will discuss the plans..
Ok!

Auset slides the old man an envelope containing five grand, "that's for the map!", with a smile, the old man takes the envelop places it in his side pocket and leaves.
Shall i fill that up for you? asks the waiter holding the coffee jug.
No thanks!

He pulls out a cigar, lights it and stares at the guests thinking to himself, "So it's a Bank..."

Report Post Tip

Tommy, sitting at a near-by table overhears the whole conversation.

So, your doing a bank job? I guess you'll be needing a little help. Mind if I tag along, I have some knowledge on safe-cracking and I'm not a bad shot if things go wrong. 

Tommy moves over to sit beside Auset.

So what do you say?

Report Post Tip

G had been sat in the coffee shop from about one reading through the days papers, looking for anything he could that he could make some money from. He was sat in the corner looking over the whole place he always sat here wherever he went so he could see everyone come in and out.

He saw the first guy come in just before two, Nothing unusual there, then he saw an old guy a few minutes later and sit down with him. Still nothing unusual people meet all the time in coffee shops. Then G saw the old man put an envelope on the table. Now G was interested and when he heard "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" G was really interested. He watches the old man leave after taking an envelope. G now is looking and the man left as he looks at him. Whatever was going on G was interested and alert and he needed to find out what was so interesting in the first envelope.

Report Post Tip

Lost in his thoughts, Auset didn't notice the people in the coffee shop staring at him, it was a few minutes untill he spots Wolf coming in the front door.

I am over here!
huhh ?

Surprised, he looks at Tommy and asks, What are you talking about ? rolling his eyes as if nothing is going on.

Report Post Tip

Ralphie sitting at a near by table hears his friend -Auset- shout and shoots a look to see what was going on. Wolf, about the same time that Ralphie heard -Auset- shout, walked through the cafe door.

Wolf, Im over. Glad you could make it. Have your self a seat.

Wolf sat down and by now Ralphie had already over hear half the conversation. He wasn't ease dropping but they had already got his attention. It sounded like they were discussing a bank job and Ralphie wanted in on it already. Especially since there's a blue print involved.

Ralphie turned to Wolf and signaled towards -Auset-.

So what do you think? Should we see if we can get in on this bank job they're discussing?

The waiter came over to Ralphie's table and refilled his coffee cup. Ralphie noticed that the old man was leaving and took a drink from his cup of coffee that he secretly spiked with beans from his bean flask awaiting Wolf's answer.

Report Post Tip

OK!
damn, how can you keep a secret around here!
ok, Wolf, Ralphie, Tommy... meet me here tomorrow at the same time so we can see what to do about this Bank...

He takes his Cigar and continues to smoke...

Report Post Tip

Bell sits in the furthest corner of the shop, a newspaper opened in
front of her. Pushing a strand of red hair out of her face, she scans
over the headlines, seemingly not paying attention to anything around
her. Her real intentions are to make sure the boys do what they're
supposed to be doing. Uncle said that there would probably be 3 or 4 of
them and that it was her job to get herself included in the job. She
had secured that position by buying the building across the street from
the target. She picked up her cup of coffee and took a drink as one of
the patrons in the place went over and spoke with Auset. It seemed he
wasn't very welcomed at the table, and it was proven so when two large
men entered and went over to the table. One of them stared down the man
until he left and the three of them sat there, seemingly deep in
discussion. She stood up and headed towards the front counter to pay
her bill. She had made sure to sit where she would have to pass by all
9 tables in this 10 table shop. As she passed the three men, she
stopped and put on her best smile.

Good morning gentlemen. Sorry if I'm bothering you, but I can tell when
I come across exceptionally intelligent businessmen. As it were, I am
in the real estate market, and you three look like men who like to make
money. Bell slides her card on the edge of the table and smiles again but this time it's because she can smell the beans.
My name is Bellissima, but most everyone calls me Bell. Here is my
card. If you have an interest in some real estate, I'm your gal. Bell
winks at Auset, knowing he's the mastermind behind this plan and
saunters off to await the call she knows will come.

Report Post Tip

Nods his head in agreement and takes a drink and holds it up.

To a successful bank heist!

Takes a drink.

Well then I shall see you gents tomorrow for now don't do anything to draw any attention to yourselves. We should also all leave separately so it doesn't draw attention as well.

Report Post Tip

Ok guys... meet me at my place in half an hr and we will discuss this.

-Auset- stands up and heads for the door, after making sure no one is following him he makes his way home. A few minutes later, he hears a bang, it was Wolf, then it wasn't long until Ralphie arrives.

Ralphie was the first to talk, So guys what do you think of that lady that gave us her card?

Interesting... -Auset- response..
guys, i think we should call her, she might be able to give us access to that building across from the bank! because that's were the tunel entrance is... What do you think?

Report Post Tip

Soon after Ralphie arrives Tommy knocks and walks in

Maybe we could rent it. It would reduce the cost by a lot and increase our profit at the same time.

Report Post Tip

AHH! shouts Auset, looking at Tommy surprised.

What took you so long Tommy? 

Auset continues...

Well i was thinking about talking to bellissima about it and have her join us... She could be a good asset!

Report Post Tip

I agree with you there -Auset-. She could come in handy.  I think I'm going to call her.

Ralphie brushes the beans off of his suit and walks over to the rotery phone on the near by table to call Bellissima.  He talks for a little bit.  Nobody caould hear what he was saying because he mumbles alot. 

Ok bye.

Ralphie looks at everyone and says,

She should be over here momentarily.

Report Post Tip

Bell hung up on the phone onto its cradle on her desk and sat back in the leather chair with a smile on her face.  She knew the boys would call.  A man by the name of Ralphie, whom she suspected was the bean lover, had phoned and asked her to meet them at their current headquarters.  Her plans were going as she had wanted them to.

Picking up the phone out of it's cradle again, she dialed a number and sat back in her chair again, the smile still glowing on her face. 

Uncle, things are in motion.  I will be in touch by day's end. 

Bell hung up the phone and stood up, stretching her long arms over her head and sighing with relief.  She was going to need a drink tonight.  Putting on her overcoat and gloves, she headed out the office to meet with the boys with high hopes.  Arriving in short time, she knocks softly on the door and awaits someone to answer it.

Report Post Tip

Auset hears the door knock, that must be her!

he heads to the door and right before opening he takes a peek threw the peephole to check who it was, Yup that's deff her. he opens the door and invites her in.

Ok, let me cut to the chase... we are plann... Wait! a voice said from the table behind... let's see what she has to say first!

Report Post Tip

Bell walks in and smiles at Auset, whom she recognized from her Uncle's description of him.  Walking over to the table in the middle of the room, she smiles at the other three men.

Afternoon gentlemen, so glad you gave me a call. 

Bell pulls out one of the chairs and takes a seat, pulling her skirt down and straightening her jacket. 

I'm assuming you all called me here to do business?  I have several properties available for sale, and a few for temporary leasing  Why don't we start with what type of business you are looking to open?

Bell had to control the smile on her face, because she knew what their business was.  She was curious to see how they would handle it, and couldn't help but play some games with them before letting them in on her true involvement.

Report Post Tip

Wait!..

Let's see what she has to say first! I don't think we should spill our beans just yet...I mean we hardly know her at all.

Ralphie looks at Belissima waiting for her to speak.  Curious as to what she's going to say and wonder what her angle was.

What's in it for her? He thought.

Report Post Tip

Well, cutting to the chase, we want to rent the building across the street from the SAF bank, if that is no problem with you, we kinda need it now so as soon as we can get the paperwork done the better!

He takes a sip from his drink and continues his cigar, waiting for Bellissima to respond...

Report Post Tip

Bell leans forward and puts her arms on the table, looking Auset in the eyes.

Sir, I have a tendency to want to know what kind of business you are planning on conducting in my building.  It is my right as a landlord you know. 

Report Post Tip

A smile is shown on Auset's face as he looks back at Bellissima in the eyes and says:

You are absolutely right! 
You have the right to know and i will tell you!

First of all we are making a small party tomorrow and we will be inviting a few friends over, and as you know the top floor has the biggest Room so that is were we will hold the party, then again we need a few other rooms for our bodyguards so they will be staying in the building as well and a few at the entrance... We are just making sure that no one enters the building as we make our party... 

Satisfied by his answer, Auset sits back with a smile on his face, he looks at Bellissima and says:

Any questions?

Report Post Tip

Bell leans back in her chair and lets a small scowl cross her face before replacing it with a smile.

Yes, I do have a few questions.  My first would be, you only  need my building for one day?  Unless there are extenuating circumstances, I usually require a minimum 6 month lease. Second, why that particular building. You seem fairly set on it, and I do have other large rooms that would suit your needs better.

Bell brushes her hair out of her eyes and smiles at the gentlemen at the table. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: It's a Bank!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL