Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 21:39:58
Page:  1 
The National Lottery. Started by: ______ on Feb 22, '10 13:56

The Guildmaster comes out of a newly bought office space.

Hello there fellow mafioso, I'm here today to announce the opening of:

The National Lottery.

The thought came to me that noone had thought up a decent money making choice in awhile. Anyway, The National lottery will be funded by myself for the public use. Most of you have heard of a Lottery before, so will understand overall the mechanics of it all.

You may choose a Set of 4 numbers, or have a random set chosen for you by our reliable Independent Auditors.

The ticket will include a Sale time and date which will all be databased by my reliable employees. Keeping accounts and such. Ensuring that should you win, and you claim your prize, no mistakes will be made. The Draw will consist of a draw of 5 numbers, a match of 2 or more is required to win.

Numbers that can be picked and drawn are from between 1-49.

The Jackpots.
2 Matched Numbers: 200k.
3 Matched Numbers: 500k.
4 Matched Numbers: Jackpot (Including RollOver).

Now, we run a "Roll Over" system, meaning this Lottery will continue to be drawn regardless of Winner or not. Also, a % of each ticket purchased will be added to the prize fund. Resulting in Estimated Jackpots.

An Esitmated Jackpot is an average that we have determined has allowed us to fund towards the Prize with ticket sales. This can vary, but the Estimated Jackpot is guaranteed to be within the Actual Prize fund. Which will start at 1 Million Dollars.

Tickets open for sale: Currently.
Ticket sales close at: 12:00 MR Time on Febuary 24th.
Mid Week Draw at: Between 15:00-16:00 MR Time on Febuary 24th.

For our First draw which will take place mid week:

Actual Jackpot (Guaranteed) : $1,000,000
Estimated Jackpot* : $2,500,000 - $3,000,000

Each ticket will cost 100k. If you wish to Purchase a ticket for the Mid Week draw, please Contact My Accountant.

Include Details of Numbers Picked, or Lucky dip if chosen. And the Bank receipt from your accountant confirming Payment.

The Nezt Tickets for sale will be Announced at the Mid Week Draw.

Disclaimer:
I have no guarentee of payment if I am Subject to death before the draw is made.

If you attempt to purcahse a Ticket after ticket sales are closed, we cannot Guarantee any Refunds.

*Estimated Jackpot can vary depending on Ticket sales (Be glad to what your given.)

Report Post Tip

Ok... good idea... but, how will the winning combinations be determined. How can we know this is random and not something somebody decides? I have nothing againts lottery's but this issue always cross my mind when i see one.

Report Post Tip

A Picture will be taken of the actual draw (Screenshot of Random Generator page, with GMT timestamp).

It will be shown at the Mid week draw. Only Draws announced by myself are Legitimate.

Report Post Tip

You may choose a Set of 4 numbers, or have a random set chosen for you by our reliable Independent Auditors.

The ticket will include a Sale time and date which will all be databased by my reliable employees. Keeping accounts and such. Ensuring that should you win, and you claim your prize, no mistakes will be made. The Draw will consist of a draw of 5 numbers, a match of 2 or more is required to win.

It is a set of 4 or 5 digits? I am a little confused here... sounds good though!

Report Post Tip

Each Ticket shows 4 numbers, yet 5 are drawn. It increases your chances of winning.

Report Post Tip

Lotteries are always fun and I think that you will have a response at first. However, I have found that they tend to dwindle after the first round or two. So I would be careful how much money you invest into it as your gains may not cover your expenses. But I like the fact that you have come here before us today to launch a new business venture. I hope it takes off!

Report Post Tip

Bell applauds the idea

I think this is something that could really work if it has the right group of people behind it WolfVidi. She smiles.  I look forward to taking my chances with it.

Report Post Tip

I feel lucky this week so expect me to play.

I'm anxious to see how this will work out in the end. Great idea!

Report Post Tip

Great idea..hope it works i have seen these many times on here before that havnt worked but sounds like you got it all figured out good job

Report Post Tip

While it is a great idea, and i am glad you think so Mr Lepeck we are reliant on people to buy tickets.

This i believe is a very professional run competition, i feel this fact sets it out from the ones that have failed in the past. While i shared Mr Vidi's concerns at first they were quickly eradicated while my boss explained the structure of the lottery and the perks this time round that sets it apart from the others.

So as i said, this is a great idea but we rely on you, the people, to purchase tickets so if you think this is great then tell us so by buying a ticket.

You have to be in it to win

Report Post Tip

Zuldazar must say.. This is a fine idea. Zuldazar will play everyweek to increase his chances and he can't wait to see how it goes.

Zuldazar smiles and heads off to find ______'s accountant

Report Post Tip

Well Zuldazar, you found me :) and you are holding your ticket with your (hopefully winning) numbers :)

I can also see alot of people here have visited me and have gone away happy customers.

I hope a few more people will visit me soon.

Report Post Tip

Will there be a special ball. Such as, pick 5 numbers then one extra one and if you get it, you get extra money? I;m just wondering.

Report Post Tip

This would be fun.

A good time to kill some time

Report Post Tip

It is good to see the lottery hitting our streets. I have my tickets for this draw and i am feeling lucky. :D

Report Post Tip

You mispronounced his name, Erratic. It's Pucky.

Report Post Tip

Will there be a special ball. Such as, pick 5 numbers then one extra one and if you get it, you get extra money? I;m just wondering.

Possibly at a later date will will include more little perks and bounus draws. But for now we will keep it simple.

Report Post Tip

You mispronounced his name, Erratic. It's Pucky.

I feel Pucky all the time, in fact we have done much more than that. I caught a very unpleasant STI off him. Well you know what they say, sleeping around is like the lottery, you never know what you're going to get.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The National Lottery.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL