Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 14:52:22
Page:  1 
For Life Started by: SINGER on Feb 22, '10 22:24

..well time moves forward and now im in his bosses crew Crazynine, me and crazynine go back pretty far..

It was february twenty second and i was busting people outta jail and earning some money. Almost a full month since i got in to this thing of ours. Ive grown close with friends and lost one who i was real close to. Mux believed id go far in this thing of ours he told me with the way he talked. I realized if Mux can die anyone can that day. I was transferred under Crazynine my family goes back meeting him in a coffee shop. He is a good man and a great leader. He asked me to work hard one day and i told him id do what ever he asked.

"Singer i need you to do me a favor," he said looking in my eyes. My first thought was i would have to kill someone close to me Scared and nervous I slowly responded to him

"Brother ill do what ever you ask." I paused and looked around Nothing in this quite night so i knew nothing bad would happen.

"Singer you need to work much harder for me. I want to make you a made man and you gotta earn them points." He nodded and walked off. i understood what i had to do. From jail breaks to robbing people there was no hesitation in me whatsoever. Nonstop earning and finally after two days of the same thing i recieved a call.

"Singer, Come down to the Hq hurry Crazynine wants you." The phone call ended. A dial tone sounded. I didnt even know who that was.

There it was, i thought are family was in war and i needed to protect Crazynine. I rushed in the Headquarters looking sloppy, completely unformal, but ready for war. This was it i thought im putting my life on the line for him i have no childeren or relatives. If i died for him would it be worth it?   "YES."

The hall was quite with dim lighting and a bar that was full of liquor but empty of people no one was here. Crazynine Trixie and TheDefinition emerged With a look so stern i thought i had broken a family rule.

"Singer Would you die for this family?" Crazynine asked

"Yes." I responded with a most sure answer.

"Would you kill for this family?" Trixie asked staring me down intensely

"Yes i would kill for this family." I began wondering what i had done wrong.

"Is there one thing that you would not do for this family?" TheDefinition asked

"I would only not do one thing, Betray this family." Even if they asked me to. i dont think i could do it.

Crazynine approached smiled at me,"Brother Singer you are now untouchable. You are now a made man. A Man i can trust and with that i ask you to accept this honor!"

"I accept Crazynine thank you i am so honored brother!" as we hugged the family emerged from the back with champagne and liquor. towards the end of the night i found myself staring at the sky into the stars the cold New york city night. My thoughts were so easily read people could have thought i was talking aloud.

Time to go back to work. I smiled looking around. Life, especially mine, is such a beautiful blessing. Being a made man isntjust given a way like the rank of Gangster being a made man means to me that you take this thing of ours very seriously and are willing to put your life on the line for this family. Yeah thats me, a made man!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: For Life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL