Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 10:46:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Small Kill. Started by: Willam on Feb 23, '10 07:54

Jillian remained silent as she followed the others' leads. How she was going to get onto a plane in a bloody dress was beyond her. Nothing was open at this hour. Maybe...maybe she could find a streetwalker with some halfway decent clothing on, and offer her enough cash to make a trade?

As the car sped down the street, Jillian saw what she was looking for. An attractive blond was loitering near the mouth of an alleyway. Probably her "office". She was dressed in a blouse and short skirt...shorter than anything Jillian owned, but beggars couldn't be choosers.

'Wait...stop the car!' she said hurriedly to Brain. He did as she asked, without question. Despite his worrisome nature, they'd been in this life together for enough years that they knew when to do as the other asked.

The car barely had time to come to a full stop at the curb before Jillian was out and flashing a roll of bills at the working girl. There wasn't enough time to be discreet. After a minute of two of haggling, the girl agreed and the two slipped into the alleyway. Jillian emerged just a few seconds later, tugging self-consciously at the skirt.

'Shut up,' she said in reply to Brain's smirk. 'So, Willam. Where do we find this fencer of yours?'

Report Post Tip

William couldn't help but be impressed with Jillian's street smarts and he turned to her and answered

He lives around here somewhere 

He then saw something that made his heart stop beating-Two Cruisers looking around there

Oh Shit!We got cops.Two cruisers looking for us most probably.Everybody split up and meet me back here in 30 minutes after loosing the

Report Post Tip

Willam's words were cut off just then, due to a huge, blinding spotlight that was being shone into their car.

'GO!' Jillian yelled as she dove into the backseat through the open window through which she'd been talking to the men. The cars tires squealed and smoked as Brain gunned the engine and they took off down the street, Jillian's legs still dangling partway out of the rear passenger window.

Report Post Tip

William could not finish his sentence thanks to the spotlight and he also saw that Jillian's legs were dangling dangerously out of the passenger window.He helped her to get back inside and then he turned to Brain

Take a left here and please step on it

Even though Brain did not seem to understand,he did step on it and as the speed of their car increased rapidly,William looked at the cruisers coming straight for them and this only steeled his resolve.He turned to them both

Guys,We are not going to get out of San Fransisco alive if we stick together.We got to split up and lead them in different directions.I think that's the best idea.Any better ideas?I know this is not a good time to think up plans but now is better than never right?

Report Post Tip

Jillian looked at the scenery blazing by the window. It looked seedy enough, and she had her piece with her. Why not? She was certainly dressed for the part.

'Brain, he's right. Let me out near the next intersection. I can blend in with the local girls until the heat's off. Double back around and fetch me later.' She could see that Brain did not like this plan, at all, but all three knew that there were limited options available. Huffing loudly, Brain pulled up at the next intersection, and she quickly got out. With a loud smack, she kissed him on the lips and headed off into the night.

Report Post Tip

MrClean's jaw droped from what he was hearing. his eyes was crossed trying to keep up with brain's driving. and coujld not help but look at the pretty lady as well. Willam i cna't wait for pt 2. 

Report Post Tip

2 quick turns and Brian hit Market street headed west. "Hang on Willam, we are going to see what this thing will do. Remember, the corner of 8th and Folsom is where we dropped her off. You had better come up with something or else we are going into the Pacific at the end of this street"

Report Post Tip

William was thinking so fast that he almost thought his brain was going to burn up out of exhaustion.Then he got a brainwave.He turned to Brain.

Ditch the car!We'll split up.I'll lead them on a merry dance.I know this area well.Then you sneak back and get the car and double back for Jillian and head straight for the airport.As I told you i have a few friends here and I'll make it there.alright lets do it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Small Kill.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL