Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 13:42:01
Page:  1 
An FWGWLTS Announcement. Started by: ______ on Feb 23, '10 14:31

The Guildmaster steps out of the shadows, crossbarring a nearby thug to get his regular Box of Matches. Straightening up he Announces to the Crowd.

Hello Fellow Mafioso.

Some of you may remember when I started The FWGWLTS.

This group was to consist of recgonised Street Speakers, whom shone out from the rest. Today i give that Honour to Gwarble for his Issues of The Gwarble Barble, and various other street speeches. This group will continue to recognise Great speakers when they appear and grow accordingly.

Congratulations Gwarble!

The Guildmaster shows the offical List of FWGWLTS Members.

Report Post Tip

This group will continue to recognise Great speakers when they appear and grow accordingly.

Good to see The FWGWLTS finally get their hands on a member that does shine (I'd say stand...) out from the rest.

Not really, he's crap at it.

Report Post Tip

I apologise for the Lenght of this speech, I just didn't want to Out Shine some of the Auth threads out there.

Report Post Tip

With all do respect, threads?  Im sorry but you have lost me there.  What do the best street speakers have in common with thread?

Report Post Tip

I heard they were all big into sewing.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, it's a weekly "stitch and bitch". 

Oooh get her.

Report Post Tip

I love to sew!  I only wish that I could get my street presence together so that I could put my two true loves into one grouping.

Report Post Tip

ok what aboutPeople Who Are Shit Street Speakers (P.W.A.S.S.S) for short.

i think im a great founding member...plus the sewing group are all welcome

Report Post Tip

Ralphie hears the espeech and wished he would of been noticed.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Gwarble well deserved, you will do the city proud your fathers will be so....

wait wrong thread.

Grow accordingly? Gwarble is like under 5" tall?! he needs platforms to even see himself in a mirror

Report Post Tip

Agreed Bleu, he can be found dancing here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-ixpzxmnyE

Bless his cotton socks, oh wait, he hasn't got any...Poor fella.

Report Post Tip

Just to add, quite the champ at musical statues. Fucken big LOL. Sorry I mean... Achilles laughs out loud

Report Post Tip

As member of TBNSWCOOTP all I can say is.......

Congratz

Report Post Tip

As a Founding member of TSCOSP all I can say is...

*Cough* Cough* Cough*

Partake of the Golden Bong, Gwarble!

Report Post Tip

shelly does some stuff that sets a scene. It's amazing. Everyone is in awe of the scene he has set. Yes everyone. Even you. But not Colin, he doesn't understand it. He's simple.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Er, sorry I mean congratulations Gwarble.

shelly exits the scene he has set in awe inspiring fashion that inspires awe in everyone that sees it. Again, except for Colin who is probably by now too busy eating crayons.

Report Post Tip

Gwarble had always had it tough. He had the enormous shoes of his beloved pillar of the community father, Grin, and the even larger Godfatherly slippers of his worldly-wise Grandfather ~T~allien to fill. With all this expectation a lesser man would certainly have crumbled into insignificance like shelly or been a continual disappointment to his father BoabyWanKenobi (understudy & disappointment to Tallien) like Hoopi. Luckily for everyone Gwarble's shoulders came in XXXL broad, so he could comfortably hold the weight and still keep his head disgracefully high.

It was inevitable that Gwarble would be honoured for something, his sponsors couldn't get enough of him. He wondered how many endorsements that Bob Liar had cost him over the last few months, certainly that spot on the PTA and it probably didn't help his chances as front man of the straight edge society. Still, that was all stamped under foot by a very public award that nobody could say wasn't deserved.

As Ignacious announced Gwarble's honouring, he made his way to the front of the crowd, his tinted glasses, scarf and black coat epitomising the latest trend. Giving a brief nod to Ignacious, Gwarble addressed the assembled masses.

'Listen kids. I want to thank Tallien, Grin and our sponsors. The best paper in the fucking world. Live forever.'

As Gwarble finished he tossed the official list of FWGWLTS members into the crowd and swaggered away muttering about taking some 'fucking class A drugs'.

Report Post Tip

shelly returned, setting more scene that Colin wouldn't be able to grasp as he did so. Warching as Gwarble hurled his award in to the crowd

Affecting a Bolton accent he smiled at every one and said

What a knob head

With that he got on his way again. Colin was working through the blues

Report Post Tip

Gwarble was at home when he heard about shelly calling him a knobhead. He was furious. He decided to put his thoughts into a letter.

'Listen up fat fuck as a real street speaker I was brought up to say shit to people's faces not behind their back. Live forever G.'

He sent this off to shelly, the fact he wasn't saying anything to shelly's face at all and the irony this produced seemingly completely lost on him.

Report Post Tip

LOL. Not me matey.

Report Post Tip

Never heard of him.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An FWGWLTS Announcement.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL