Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 07:45:11
Page:  1 
The National Lottery Mid-Week Draw! Started by: ______ on Feb 24, '10 15:27

On a Philly Street corner, a little wooden Band stand was set up, flying banners of "The National Lottery Draw!". The Guildmaster is stood in the middle of the band stand with a bingo Wheel across from him, golden metal holding the glass tumbler in place. The Mahogany and Ivory handle told of it's price.

Good Afternoon good Mafioso! I welcome you to the first offical National Lottery Draw! The numbers will be drawn shortly, but first let me update you abit.

From this point forward, My accountant Ruby, will have an up to date amount on the Jackpot fund showing at The National Lottery Ticket Sales Office.

This is an accurate up to date estimate and Current Jackpot fund.

Now, Let me give you Today's Jackpot!

Jackpot Fund: $3,206,934!

Now! Onto the Draw!

A pretty Woman rolls the Bingo Wheel over to the Guildmaster and smiles Sweetly.

Thank you Ruby.
So, I will now Draw the Five Offical Winning Lottery Numbers.

The Guildmaster turns the Mahogany Handle and the Rubber balls with numbers on mixed like water. Tumbling and Rolling into a Frenzy. The Wheel comes to a slow stop and the Guildmaster opens the door to draw the First Number...

The Guildmaster waits for the applause to die down before he puts his hand back on the handle and begins to turn it for the Second Number. After it stops, he again puts his Hand inside and draws out a Ball...

The Guildmaster waits for the applause to die down before he puts his hand back on the handle and begins to turn it for the Third Number. After it stops, he again puts his Hand inside and draws out a Ball...

The Guildmaster waits for the applause to die down before he puts his hand back on the handle and begins to turn it for the Fourth Number. After it stops, he again puts his Hand inside and draws out a Ball...

The Guildmaster waits for the applause to die down before he puts his hand back on the handle and begins to turn it for the Fifth Number. After it stops, he again puts his Hand inside and draws out the Final Number...

So those Numbers again are:

27 48 10 45 29

Picture of the Draw.

If you find you have Won, please get in contact with My Accountant Ruby. Do this by the 28th of Febuary 12:00 MR Time or your ticket becomes Invalid and your Prize is Not Applicable. Tickets are now on Sale for the Sunday Lottery Draw. Which Will take Place on Feb 28th between 15:00-16:00 MR time.

The Prize Funds for Sundays Draw stand at:

Actual Guaranteed Jackpot: $3,000,000
Estimated Jackpot: $5,000,000

Winners of this Weeks Draw will be Announced at the Sunday Draw.

Thanks for Coming,
You Have to be in it to Win it.

Report Post Tip

Zuldazar looks at his ticket

Damn, one number short of winning something. Ahh well its all a game and thats why I love it!.

Anyways.. Fantastic draw ______. Can't wait to see what happens on Sunday. I guess I may have much better luck then.

Zuldazar smiles at ______

Report Post Tip

Was there any winners or is there a roll over? Obviously the winners can be kept anonymous if they prefer.

Report Post Tip

Winners of this Weeks Draw will be Announced at the Sunday Draw.

I think that answers your question...

Report Post Tip

How silly of me, of course it does.

These god dam early mornings!

Thank you Blagger

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The National Lottery Mid-Week Draw!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL