Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 15:19:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Lack of leadership or cojones Started by: polarbear on Feb 25, '10 15:23

Good call that the Coca-cola was sent out without caps! However, you are wrong that the soda is flat.  You see, Coke, Inc. keeps a certain percentage of its inventory frozen for distribution to the Arctic Circle.  When it reaches the Polar Distribution Center, it is sent out to the various igloos where the polar bears and Canadians live.  The polar bears are able to then thaw the Coke in their giant bear paws while they drink it, provided a refreshing, and yes, fizzy beverage.

The Canadians, however, are fucked. They must piss off back to their igloos or go play hockey or something.

Report Post Tip

Fun fact to whomever has possession of the polar bear's carcass: eating polar bear liver will kill you. Vitamin A overdose. Oddly enough, the livers of sled dogs, like Huskies, will kill you, too. I know, weird, right? Just a few weeks ago, I got a polar bear liver from the butcher, and went home to look for recipies. On page 98 of my "Everything Liver" cookbook, it says "Polar Bear Liver Suprise: Suprise! You're dead."

Report Post Tip

polarbear, your blood seems to have been on these shores for a while, so really, why the fuck are you even asking that question?

It's quite possibly the dumbest thing I've read since reading my great,great,great (etc) grandpappys journals about some fruit named Nick_Corleone.

It is NOT possible now. Back when we were wee nippers, it was possible to take a city by force but nowadays the Gods have shifted the realms of power into the hands of a "team ethic". Set up in your own city without auth now and you are dead, no questions asked. Why do you think there are no more rogues? Because it's not a viable way of life anymore.

You either need to change your train of thought or fuck off, because your way of thinking is YEARS out of date.

Get a fucking grip.

Report Post Tip

/me tickles Teq

I love having you here :)

Report Post Tip

I am sure TeQ claimed to have mellowed out..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lack of leadership or cojones
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL