Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 07:08:23
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
What is it that got you addicted? Started by: JesseJames on Feb 26, '10 11:49

I'm not addicted. I have a life.

Report Post Tip

I'm addicted to Evangeline.  Killing her, at least.

Report Post Tip

I'm not addicted. I'm just here to kill Felicity

Report Post Tip

I got addicted when I first saw JesseJames in his pink dress...

Report Post Tip

Hmm.. well, I played here for five years.. managed to pull myself away for three. Recently come back to have a nose and oh dear.. I got pulled in again. I have to say for me it's the people too. With out them it just wouldn't work.

Report Post Tip

I first got addicted from the thought of a family but found a true passion back when the hitlist was used in IA racing. I loved killing so much that I literally played all the time and would wake up to shoot even. We all know though killing so much isn't an art/skill anymore. Now I love running a family. Mainly the people keep me around though. Even though I don't plan to play seriously after this account I still plan to hang around and such.

Report Post Tip

My in game friends. I can safely say without them being here I wouldn't be here myself

Illidan smiles

Report Post Tip

Well I would have to agree with all the above, but most part is the mind power to control is what its about.

Report Post Tip

I started playing .org back in V1 when I was in HS. Didn't have the time/I was killed all the time so I quit. Fast forward to a few years ago and was looking to get back into it, and joined up. I loved the people. Made a lot of friends. .org went to shit, so a friend turned me onto MR, and the gameplay/people got me addicted to MR.

Report Post Tip

The alternate realety were you get to comit as much crime as possible and still be innocent

Report Post Tip

The thoughts of doing the impossible: being an unstoppable mafioso in the 1930's. My dream... that is next to being a mafioso in the 1940's, or a competative eater. I also like the people here. I hate a simple, thoughtless game.

Report Post Tip

I would have to say my addiction started when I was shown the game and people told me I was able to kill people as well as interact with people in an organized way under the war mode.

Organization is what makes some of the highest points in this game amazing, when you are in the middle of a intense war and you come out on top at the end of that long night.

Just fun XD

Report Post Tip

The Drugs! :-/

Report Post Tip

I am not addicted okay i lied it's so hard i try to quit but it keeps pulling me back it's calling me im ok.. im ok...

Claudio_Delucci

Report Post Tip

Well, I wouldn't call it an addiction to MR, just to games.

But what has always HOOKED me onto MR was the idea of becoming in power and having authority. So maybe I'm a little power hungry, maybe. The 2nd reason is just RP'ing as a mobster, the main reason on why I even joined MR in the first place. So there you go.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What is it that got you addicted?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL