Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 17:20:53
Page:  1 
Spill The Beans Started by: RalphieBeans_Jr on Feb 27, '10 11:22

Ralphie was walking down the street when he noticed the the soapbox that so many other mafiosi have used in the past and decided this would be as good a time as any to introduce himself to other fellow mafia members that were currently in the streets at the time. He know some of them for a while now but most of them he did not know at all. Ralphie always thought that it was important to know people in this "thing of ours". So Ralphie stepped up on to the old used soapbox that lay on the cold blank pavement. His nerves were starting to get the best of him so he took two long swigs from his bean flask before he began to speak with a couple of beans running down his face.

EXCUSE ME EVERYONE!! MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION JUST FOR A MOMENT?......Thank you. Now I know most of you don't know me too well and some of you all too well. I decided to formally introduce myself to you all so you will have a little better understanding of who I am and what my background is.

Well I am full blooded Italian. My grandfather came from Sicily to escape the iron fist of the dictator, Mussillini. He came here in hopes to open his factory and he did. It was called Ralph's Bean Factory. He wanted me to take it over after my father died GRHS but I was having non of that for I seeked adventure.

Although I didn't take over what my grandpapa was hoping to be the family business the beans still runs through my veins. It's all I can think about and it's what I love the most. Although g.....SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!.......Uh, sorry excuse me. Although gassy it serves as a life support for me and I could never ever live without it.

So I'm saying this today in hopes that maybe some of you would like to give some of your background. I don't want to know your secrets. Just where you come form is all. Or if you would like to ask me questions instead that would be fine too.

I thank you all for listening.

Ralphie takes a couple more pulls from his bean flask as he steps to the side.

Report Post Tip

The Guildmaster steps out of a nearby alleyway and decides to add some of his Past.

Well as most of you all know by now, I don't really have a name to go by. I shed my name because I wanted to Prove myself more than my Previous Bloodline may have. It all started one Sunday afternoon in the Suburbs of London, I had taken a ship over to Britain looking to make a name for my family. Living in London for only a few months, I had already made the Contacts Nessiasary to be "Connected", alas my Italian heritage caused... Issues. I was subject to massive amounts of Racism, Resulting in Buisness loss as some Gangsters tried to kill me, Bodies are bad for Buisness. I had nearly the Entire Crime network of London after my blood.

Back then, I had a name. People Matched it to my face too easily. It made dealing with Narcotics there nearly impossible for me. They simply refused to deal to the "Impure Blood". So I decided to try my luck in America, where I had heard that Italian Mobsters were everywhere. No Racism here, but none the Less, I chose to shed my name, so that I could never be put on a "Shit List" by most of the Community.

That's about it.

Report Post Tip

Adelaide ponders the words the man, who has beans running down his face strangely enough, just uttered. 

Well Mr. Beans, I can certainly tell you where I came from. I have no reason not to nor do I think it would reveal sensitive information.

Adelaide points to the beginning of the alley they are in

I came from there. If you wish to know where I'm leaving...I'm sure you can guess that. Good day.

Report Post Tip

It was nice to see the history of some of the people he knew and had seen about the streets. He thought quietly about the odd places people came from. One came from a bean loving family whose legacy was left to one that did not want to be in the bean industry, the other an Italian man who wished to keep his family name anonymous to have a fresh start in the Americas. The third was a women who came from an alley that would surely be leaving in the same alley. As he continued to ponder he decided that some would have fruitful lives and some would just end up where they started in an alley. As for him he hoped to have a fruitful life that didn't leave him in an alley.

Report Post Tip

Well Ralphie. I come from a long line of drunks in Coldwater, Mississippi.  My family is known for making hot water though. The kind that starts in the bathtub, ends up in a bottle, then in a belly, and then on the ground or toilet or shirt or where ever you choose to release it.  I've been known to piss my pants at times that's why I spend so much time in the alley trying to avoid those instances.

I attended the University of Mississippi, but as Crazynine has stated before I did miss a few classes. Hell, I missed alot, but I did get my degree chemistry.  Which helps explain my fondness for making liquor. I like over-alls, straw-hats, boots, and long walks in the park. I guess that's enough about me.

Floyd takes a swig of his hot water from Coldwater

Report Post Tip

"My history is built from my family, yet i'm my own individual", I say as I walk down the alley.

Report Post Tip

Seeing her crew mate Ralphie speaking from the soapbox, she can't help but admire his bravery. 'Well, Ralphie, I came from a well-to-do family in New York. I'm one of five children, but I've been told all my life that I'm not the brightest crayon in the box. But you know what? Let them think that. I've found a great family that's kind to me (as you know), and I repay that kindness by doing the one thing I know how to do best: drug dealing. In fact, I'm running late for a deal as we speak. See you back at the HQ!' she says with a grin and a wave.

Report Post Tip

William walks up to introduce himself.

I am from the um...... shall we say,the less preferred areas of Los Angeles. The only mention my Father and Mother deserve is that they are dead but the important bit is I am not and that makes all the difference.

He then walks away

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Spill The Beans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL