Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 20:15:46
Page:  1 
Easy money? Started by: StewieG on Feb 27, '10 17:05

I was walking through the streets, it was a cold winter evening.
The weather was not at all nice, it was pouring rain like I did not see very often before.
A small distance from where I was, I saw a faint light burning, it was an inside light from a small pub, I decided to go in.
The first thing I noticed, was a big Irish flag hanging above the bar.
The sight off the flag took me back to my younger years, when I had no worries and thought the world was a safe place.
I had my first holiday in Ireland, my parents took me there.
I cursed myself for not remembering where exactly I went to but I was glad I could remember how beautiful it was.
Suddenly someone snapped me out off it and took me back to the pub.
Hey man, are you alright?
Oh, sorry man, I don't know what happened.
That's OK man, take a seat.
Without replying I went over to the bar and took a seat, I ordered a whiskey.Straight please, and make it a double.
Just
when I was about to start my drink I heard a shot, I was looking to see
where I was shot but I quickly realised I wasn't the target.
People started to run outside, I didn't know whether to follow or not. I decided to remain where I was.
The shot was taken outside but because the front door was open when the shot was fired it was as if it was taken inside.
Not even fifteen minutes later the cops arrived. After a while two cops came inside and began to ask me questions.
Hey you, what happened?
I looked at them and replied I don't know, officers. I was taking a leak when I heard a shot. I thought it was a car who's tired popped.
Apparently
they believed me and went back outside, I was the only one in the pub.
Even the owner ran outside at the time the shot was fired.

This was a golden opportunity to enrich myself and helped myself with the cash register.$1,000 worth...this pub is doing well. It's mine now.
I took the money and calmly went outside passing the crime scene and the cops.Oh damn, I should of taken a bottle of whiskey along with me.
Because I forgot the bottle I decided to visit another pub. Maybe I would get lucky again.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Easy money?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL