Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 14:05:20
Page:  1 
The National Lottery Sunday Draw! Started by: ______ on Feb 28, '10 14:47

As usual the impressive band stand is set up on the corner, the shiny Bingo Wheel sat patiently waiting to be spun.

Hello fellow Mafioso, so glad you all made it today.

The Guildmaster lights a Smoke and takes a few drags. Then he turns to his Accountant Ruby and checks a Small sheet of paper. He examines it closely and appears to be slightly shocked. Turning back to the crowd he announces with a tone of Surprise..

There were no Winners from the last Draw, resulting in the Prize fund rolling over to this draw.

I have just been informed that Today's Jackpot has Risen to the fantasic amount of:

$4,962,630

The Estimated Jackpot for next weeks draw is $7,000,000.

So, I will now Draw the Five Offical Winning Lottery Numbers.

The Guildmaster turns the Mahogany Handle and the Rubber balls with numbers on mixed like water. Tumbling and Rolling into a Frenzy. The Wheel comes to a slow stop and the Guildmaster opens the door to draw the First Number...

The Guildmaster waits for the applause to die down before he puts his hand back on the handle and begins to turn it for the Second Number. After it stops, he again puts his Hand inside and draws out a Ball...

The Guildmaster waits for the applause to die down before he puts his hand back on the handle and begins to turn it for the Third Number. After it stops, he again puts his Hand inside and draws out a Ball...

The Guildmaster waits for the applause to die down before he puts his hand back on the handle and begins to turn it for the Fourth Number. After it stops, he again puts his Hand inside and draws out a Ball...

The Guildmaster waits for the applause to die down before he puts his hand back on the handle and begins to turn it for the Fifth Number. After it stops, he again puts his Hand inside and draws out the Final Number...

So those Numbers again are:

26 18 21 4 20

Picture of Draw.

The Next draw will take place next Sunday between 15:00 and 16:00, 7th of March.

Thanks for Taking part, You Have to be In It to Win It.

Report Post Tip

Mystery applauds Veronica and smiles to himself. He would have to get in on this lottery, it seemed like a fun thing to do. His father had taught him a lot about gambling, but playing the lottery would be a new experience.

"Congratulations to whoever won this prize! Well done Veronica for putting together such a well thought out and executed lottery."

Report Post Tip

Theo overhears Mystery speaking

"May I ask who is Veronica?"

Report Post Tip

Veronica is the name by which I've decided to call the mysterious ______.

Report Post Tip

I like the name Veronica, do you mind if I also use that name to call ______?

Report Post Tip

A lot of people use Veronica to address the guild-master, I do not think you need permission. In fact I most recently just heard FlyingPig address _____ as Veronica, that's where I got the idea!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The National Lottery Sunday Draw!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL