Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 13:28:28
Page:  1 
Lucretia is Deimne's lapdog Started by: Badge_Innovation2 on Feb 28, '10 15:53

Am I kidding? No I am not.

Loyal as always Lucretia served under Deimne, the good puppy he is.

But then Lucretia got a city and though we hoped some stuff would go down and Lucretia would puppy up... it did not happen.

Ha, I even tried to provoke it but I failed. Thats ok though because now I decided to tell you the truth.

Lucretia is a puppy too scared to stand up for it's self.  Watch out Lucretia and godspeed.

Report Post Tip

Wait!!!!

She looks confused...

HE?!?! I thought Lucretia was a she.. Is a she... You are a she right Lucretia? All those times you braided my hair at slumber parties... YOU ARE A SHE RIGHT?!

Report Post Tip

Shock Horror.

Leader set up in new city remains loyal to former Godfather.

Why on earth would Lucretia war the one person who had enough faith to set them up? Especially when that city is one of the most powerful in this world.

You honestly have no idea how this works, do you?

Report Post Tip

So basically what your saying is, you tried to do something to cause a war and it backfired on you, cause Lucretia's relationship with Deimne is stronger than the one she had with you. Let's see, godfather and godmother, godmother and idiot gangster who's tried to cause trouble for her.

yeah I can see how it would be hard for you to deal with your rejection.

Report Post Tip

Dear Badge_Innovations,

Can I look forward to also feeding Badge_Innovation3 to my hitsquad? They enjoy the target practice, and it's oh so enjoyable to watch you guys beg for mercy before we turn out the lights.

Sincerely,
Lucretia

PS, I greatly prefer to be Clause's lapdog. His, er, ample frame is far more comfortable for sitting.

Report Post Tip

great lucretia... really enjoyed listening to you tear this fool to bits

Report Post Tip

I always thought that Lucretia and Deimne were close, but lapdog?! How come I never knew?

Alexander frowns

I have a theory about why you have come to the streets about this stunning discovery. Mind you, this is but a theory. Did your father have feelings for my godmother young sir? I must say, she does reject many men. That's how she rolls, ya know.

Report Post Tip

Ha, I even tried to provoke it but I failed.

You stink

Report Post Tip

My favourite time Lucretia got scared was when they warred Detroit. The poor Godtucker was shaking like a leaf so...she was.

When will these idiots learn that just because they themselves might fancy seeing a war between two cities, that it doesn't quite work like that. Muppets.

Report Post Tip

In all seriousness, what the fuck are you on about?

If your that offended about something that has happened then be a little bit more informative as to what has got you in such a pickle! You must have known this would cost you your life, why not tell us more because we are obviously completely uninformed as to the situation that is going on!

Report Post Tip

Don't you love it when people come out here and make accusations about people, yet don't put forth any proof?

I know I do. My favorite thing in the world.

Report Post Tip

wow i would like to see you come back to life for me to put a cap in your sorry ass, now why is it that you saw fit to disrespect someone of a higher rank than you?

you deserved to die, and also dont worry about this guy my respects.

Report Post Tip

Ok. You, My man. Are a dick.Yes,I know he is dead but he is still a dick.

I would also like to send a small token of my appreciation to the person who killed him.So,please do come forward.

Report Post Tip

In all seriousness, what the fuck are you on about?

If your that offended about something that has happened then be a
little bit more informative as to what has got you in such a pickle!
You must have known this would cost you your life, why not tell us more
because we are obviously completely uninformed as to the situation that
is going on!

I suspect it's three parts "wahwahwah my daddy died" to one part "I don't have the dedication to put the work in to do something about it.

Could be wrong though.

I

Report Post Tip

Rule number 1 of bitching in the streets... Make sure if you're going to have a personal dig at someone, you at least get their sex right. C'mon... how fucking lazy do you have to be to not get their sex right?

You obviously said this for a bit of attention and I hope your corpse is enjoying being mocked while in his grave, however if your children try to do the same, this is a timely reminder for them to not be such a retard.

Report Post Tip

lol.

the Guildmaster heads off towards CrazyNine's OOC Clinic.

Report Post Tip

This guy obviously had no idea what he was talking about.

Report Post Tip

"First off, get your dead ass off of my orange crate.

"Second, what good would it be to try to overthrow NYC? It seems to me that all he was was a no-good troublemaker. We have enough vacant cities as it is. We can't all fit into three or four of them. LMAO!"

Follows Guildmaster to the OOCitis center.

Report Post Tip

I do wonder about supposed 'men of honour making' their way to the streets at times. Juvenile insults, statements of gibberish - one button guy even imploring others to break omerta. 

Makes me sad

Report Post Tip

I am truly sorry if my comment was not phrased properly Don Noah-Levenstein. What I meant was that I wished to convey my regards to the person who finished off this person who was responsible for this outrageous speech.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lucretia is Deimne's lapdog
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL