Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 15:54:49
Page:  1 
looking for a family Started by: West_Coast_Mafia on Mar 03, '10 01:45

A well dressed young man in a black pin striped suit walks into the local pub.  I walk up to the bartender and say softly, "do you know how a guy can join a good family?"

Report Post Tip

Misery smiles over hearing the man talking to the bartender.

Although it's a bit odd to be asking a bartender that just happens to be hanging around sir. Here. She slides him a newspaper.

If you look under the news and info section in the paper you will see a list of the crews that happen to walk and thrive among our world. Not sure if that will help you to much but it at least will give you a long list of people you could talk to. She nods to him as she straightens back up in her seat.

Report Post Tip

Mystery checks on the status of West_Coast_Mafia. Seeing that he found himself a home, he walks up to Misery and shakes his hand.

"Great thing you did for that kid. Most people would've just ridiculed him and whatnot, instead you chose to help him out."

Mystery smiles once more and walks off into the distance, leaving the faint smell of cooking sherry and tobacco behind.

Report Post Tip

I tip my hat to the kind mobster for his kind words, smile and say "Thanks pal", and walk out the door in a hurry.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: looking for a family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL