Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 16 - 23:00:40
Page:  1 
Saturday 6th - A Day at the Races Started by: Kerzhakov on Mar 03, '10 05:36

Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

I would like to invite you all to a day at the races this coming Saturday 6th March. After some positive comments over the last few days, i have decided to ahead with my idea. All through out the day there will be plenty of races taking place for you to place bets on to hopefully make a nice bit of money.

Further details of the day planned are below.

Late friday night, once they become avaliable, i will be posting a link to all of Saturday's racing odds and times. With this, you'll be able to decide which horses in which races you wish to bet on - so pick wisely!

If you're not sure on how these odds work or aren't sure on how much you could potentially win if you place a bet then feel free to contact -wordslinger- to find out. All day she will be more than happy to help with any queries you should have.

On the day, feel free to join #AtTheRaces on IRC for live announcements of race starts, finishes and winners. At the end of the day i will be posting all of the lucky winners and sending everyone their winnings should they win.

There are however a few rules should you choose to participate:

~Each bet is $15,000 . Nothing more or nothing less will be accepted.
~You can only bet once on the same horse in the same race. You can however bet on multiple horses in the same race.
~All bets must be made before the race starts. Race times are clearly stated in the thread that will be posted on Friday night.

When you are making a bet please make sure you have sent the money first. Then in MM, please tell me the horse(s) you wish to bet on with a copy of your payment to me. If you are betting on multiple horses please make every bet seperate. This will save me a lot of hassle at the end of the day when i sort out all the winners.

If any of you have any questions then feel free to contact me.

I wish all of you who participate the very best of luck, see you all Saturday!

Report Post Tip

Puck realizes on kerzhakov's speech that he didnt mention the one that we, betters wanna hear..

What's the reward my friend?  If i bet 15 grand, what will be my price?

Report Post Tip

Puck realizes on kerzhakov's speech that he didnt mention the one that we, betters wanna hear..

What's the reward my friend? If i bet 15 grand, what will be my price?

That all depends on what the odds are of the horse you bet on. But heres an example - if you bet $15,000 on a horse that has odds of 6/1, if it wins then you'd win $105,000. Not a bad days work eh?

Report Post Tip

i see..thanks for enlightening that most awaited part. and yeah its not a bad days work

Report Post Tip

I can only imagine the amounts of money you'll be making Kerzhakov, not a bad days work indeed!

Report Post Tip

heh. what time zone will those time be in?

Report Post Tip

heh. what time zone will those time be in?

Each race will have a MR time and a UK time clearly stated.

Report Post Tip

ok good deal

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Saturday 6th - A Day at the Races
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL