Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 18:03:48
Page:  1 
Sherrif's Shameless Lottery Started by: Sheriff_Fatman on Mar 04, '10 09:59

Being a law enforcement officer doesn't pay very well. Nor does not being respected as a mafioso if I'm honest. Jesus, I don't even have an "in" to a family yet, let alone a proper rank. Yet I find myself wandering these streets robbing from little old ladies purses, what if one of them fights back? I'm only six foot six, how would I defend myself?

So you see my dilemma, I clearly need a bodyguard, perhaps even two.

So I propose to run a lottery, of sorts.

The prize is $1,000,000 per draw.

The price of a ticket is $100,000.

Each draw will take place in batches of 11 tickets... thus making me a cool hundred grand per draw and allowing you to pick your own odds.

So, should you, say, buy 9 tickets, hoping to stack the deck in your favour giving you a 9 in 11 shot at the prize, then the next customer buys 5 hoping to do the same thing, well, he's got 2 tickets in the first draw, and 3 in the following draw.

I hope this system allows you to come up with your own strategies for how many tickets you'd like to buy, and provides an (albeit small) added dimension to the more traditional standard lotteries. No, I will not tell you how many tickets are sold towards any given draw at any time (unless you bribe me substantially, hey, I'm poor!)

All entries will be assigned a number on a per-ticket basis from 1 to 11, then using the tool the late Veronica left behind one will be selected at random. 

Draws will continue until either a) I run out of customers, b) I die (unlikely in the short term, to be honest) or c) I am strolling around these streets Obscenely Well Protected.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sherrif's Shameless Lottery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL