Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 23:59:17
Page:  1 
Last Man Standing Started by: WolfVidi on Mar 04, '10 12:14

Sounds like a good title for a movie no? Perhaps someday in the future they will steal it those evil makers of the picture shows. Well folks I am here to tell you that we are not standing down and that I have spoken with Deimne and he knows this as well. As to those of you who are asking why its the way of the life we chose and that is just how it is. I also want to let you know that I am a firm believer in the starting of a new life and implore those of you who had loved ones perish to move forward. Work to help rebuild the country for we each have the ability to help make this things great for business and ensure our way of life.

For now do your worst for I plan to do mine to carry out the orders of the ones I swore loyalty too.

Wolf Paul Vidi

Report Post Tip

Their worst > your worst.

Report Post Tip

WolfVidi, my father and I alike, admired your courage. you stood until your death. you fought for what you believed in and you were a great man. Philadelphia has fallen the war is over. But the fallen shall never be forgotten.

Rj x

Report Post Tip

A great man once told me "Your mind is your strongest weapon! how you use it is up to you!"

people make mistakes and learn from them... others don't.

the fallen shall never be forgotten, and their death shall not be gone in vain!

Wolf, you were a great leader and a father.

RIP.

-A- leaves.

Report Post Tip

This kind of said what we all knew, but it was actually nice listening to the last leader to fall to ask the sons of the fallen ones to move on quickly onto helping with the rebuilding of the fallen cities.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Last Man Standing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL