Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 01:18:48
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Wider advertising Started by: Fitz on May 31, '16 08:52

Given our current situation with how the crews are set up it seems abundantly clear to me that we are in need of a bigger user base if we are to get the most out of the districts that were introduced to the game.

While I have made a street post encouraging people to refer new players to the game I feel the admins need to address this also, not just with the voting sites but else where too. A lot of us were drawn into this originally from FHM, a site that attracted a huge amount of people to it (mostly adolescent perverts looking to wack one off no doubt). If we want the game to reach it's potential of having cities filled and having extra cities come into play once those ones are filled then admins need to widen the advertising and try to attract new players to the game.

I honestly think we're doing the game an injustice while the user base is at this level, there's just not enough users to fill the huge voids we have.

From a business perspective this can only mean good things since it will put more real money into the game and from a game perspective it will hit the points I touched on above.

Report Post Tip

Izzy actively advertises outside of the voting sites already.

Report Post Tip

That's cool but we're still short a few hundred players it would seem. Any attempt at bringing in new players is welcome but I feel we need to cast a wider net.

Report Post Tip
Advertising cost money. From what I am aware of, advertising has been increased but the site can't throw every dollar generated at it. Word of mouth, telling friends, ect will help the game also.
Report Post Tip

Agreed Rag and I wouldn't expect the site to invest all the income it makes into advertising, these guys have got to eat after all but I do think there needs to be more focus on getting people into the game. Whatever efforts have been made so far seem to have had little effect that I can see.

I'm well aware that a war will mean people take a short amount of time out but we're still heavily under full capacity with regards to what the cities can offer, let alone districts.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Wider advertising
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL