Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 13:43:29
Page:  1 
Sin City Captaincy Started by: Cryptic on Mar 04, '10 15:19

Goodness gracious me... Ohhhh my giddy aunt.....

Cryptic sighs as he surveys the rubble and general wreckage around him. Things have a way of working out for the best though and in the aftermath of this war, it's time that rebuilding took place.

Having lost my Captain, Giovanni_Bontade, in this recent battle my hand has been forced by his death to replace him quickly with a new Captain. Someone who will fill the boots of Mr Bontade, someone with the leading prowess to live up to the high standards I expect from anyone working for me. This person has been with me for a couple of months and I trust him infinitely.

I have no doubt that he'll uphold the fantastic standard that I expect and I congratulate him in joining me in Las Vegas as my Captain.

Congratulations to Aeolus and his new Captaincy in Sin city. I have no doubts you'll be a fantastic addition to the bold suits here.

Report Post Tip

My dear friend. My blood has sat back and watched you mature into one of the BEST mafioso's around. Well deserved, EXCELLENT job, I know you'll make us all proud.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Aeolus. It lightens the heavy blow of Giovanni's death to see such a wonderful man stepping up.

Report Post Tip

Finally!  Aeo.... you did it!  I was going to say, we did it... but this is all you man!  I am so glad that I am here to see you get your feet and make something of yourself.  Judge and Johnny would be so proud right now.  Momma would be so proud right now.  :D  I bet they're smiling down on you.

Wipes a tear from her eye.

I love you and can't wait to see what you'll do and become.  Best wishes, my lucky one.

Report Post Tip

RF, passing by on one of the few days he was occupied by the mountains of paperwork building up on his desk, decides to listen in on Cryptic.

In a battle like this, deaths such as these will undoubtedly happen. But without a doubt I am sure Mr. Bontade would expect to see the city he was authed to set up in continue to grow even after his untimely demise.

In short, GRYS Giovanni_Bontade. Congratulations Aeolus. I hope to see Las Vegas continue to grow.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Aeolus! Ive heard great things and I can't wait to see just how well you do here in Vegas. Well done :D

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Aeolus!

The cause that has brought this is always unfortunate when it happens but I'm sure you will do a great job taking the reigns over for Giovanni after his passing. To the best of luck and I look forward to working with you in Sin City.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Aeolus and good luck in your new role!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Aeolus i know you would make a good  Crew Leader

Report Post Tip

Swaying passed the gathering crowd hearing the commotion she stops and extends her hand to Aeolus.

"I would like to say Congrats Sir' I am sure you will make a great and out standing leader here in Sin City and I wish you the best, if ever I can help you in any way you know where to find me, again Congrats."

-Roxanna- bows her head to Aeolus before making her way back through the crowd, pulling a small silver flask from her jacket taking in a deep draw from it as she disappears into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Claps excitedly for Aeolus on his big promotion

Great day for The Inscrutables, great day indeed! Congrats Aeolus, you very much deserve this position and I know you will do well and make a great leader.

Kindly shakes hands with the new CL of this wonderful city

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Aeolus, there is no one better for the job.

hugs him

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Aeolus, you will make Las Vegas proud.

Report Post Tip

Goliath hears of Aeolus being allowed to set up his crew and a big smiles rises on his face.  He walks up to Aeolus and waves.

I am sure I will see you do greats things, and I can not wait to work along side of you.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Aeolus.

My father and you once had a pleasant conversation in a coffee shop over this very subject. He told you that you would one day reach it, for you are of the highly capable sort. I'm sure he is a pleased as I am to see you get a bold suit.

Report Post Tip

Grats Aeo, well deserved and a very hard worker.  All the best with your new crew in Las Vegas.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Aeolus

Well done on your promotion, and I know you will work hard alongside Don Cryptic to keep LV profitable and strong.

Chade tips his hat before making his way to his next business appointment.

Report Post Tip

We all should remember the predecessor, Rest in Peace Giovanni. Angels are envious of your spirit.

But do not let me darken the mood here. Congratulations Aeolus. May the stars watch over you as you join the ranks of the Las Vegas greats.

Report Post Tip

Eileithyia approaches him, her hand extended, a smile on her face.

May I shake the hand of one of the most incredible fellas I know?? Congratulations Aeo!! I am so proud of you!! You are going to do a most excellent job!!

Report Post Tip

Cryptic, I am sorry for the loss of your captain and of the many recent fallen members from your family. My heart goes out to you.

And Aeolus, you may perhaps remember how we met. What an incredible twist of fate to see you here now. I am actually very happy of the outcome of that first day we met so I could see you rise to this occasion.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sin City Captaincy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL