Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 22:37:25
Page:  1 
Philadelphia Rebuilds Started by: Youngsta on Mar 04, '10 16:40

Youngsta emerges from his new HeadQuarters in Philly. He prefered it already. It was an estate that spanned for a few miles. The guard towers were already in place along the perimiter from its former inhabitant. This was a far more pleasant place to do business than that crampt complex back in Vegas. Still, there were some good times back in Sin City.

He walked down the steps of the building and down the drive to the large iron gates at the bottom of the plot where some craftsmen were repainting the logo in the centre of the gates. Youngsta took down the 'For Sale' sign that was dug in the ground outside and addressed the crowd that assembling to see who the new neighbours where.

Ladies and gentlemen, this move to Philly has been brilliant. We're closer to our friends in New York and the weather has been just fantastic!

Our new city, however, needs some nice new leadership. So, without going on too long I present Aftershock. A man who has proven his worth to me over and over despite constant criticism.

I know he will do a fantastic job as my captain. Congratulations Aftershock!

Report Post Tip

Frankie listens on, " Ah yes New begining's, New members, fresh mafioso faces off the boat" Congrats to Aftershock for his new start. And also to my own Captain Youngsta for his Start in Philly ! Salute`

Report Post Tip

Steps forward after Youngsta is finished speaking and shakes hands with Aftershock

Congratulations my friend. I have high hopes for you and for Philadelphia. Let the adventures begin and may your time here be full of wine and pleasure.

Report Post Tip

Many congratulations are in order, first to Youngsta on his new level of leadership in having a Captain, then Aftershock on being given this great opportunity to silence the nay sayers and then to the whole new Philly crime syndicate on their move.

I can't remember ever seeing this reverse way of giving away a city to a former associate. One usually sees the new city head sent away, not the one staying back.

In any case, best of luck to you all.

Report Post Tip

Mystery was walking by minding his own business when he heard a man speaking to a group of people. Letting his curiosity get the best of him, he walked up to the group and saw some familiar faces. Dionysus, a man he'd gotten to know well, CrazyNine, a man whom he had immense respect for, and of course Aftershock, the man of the hour. After hearing the wonderful news, Mystery stepped up to Aftershock and shook his hand.

"Congratulations sir. Your forefathers have an interesting history, and I am glad to see you don a bold suit. In the rebuilding process after the recent bloodshed, it is most important to entrust a different kind of leadership than those who were taken down. I believe that you can bring a new exciting zest to these streets. Again, congratulations."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philadelphia Rebuilds
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL