Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 16:59:20
Page:  1 
I give you The House of Scossa Started by: Aftershock on Mar 04, '10 16:43

Stepping out of his freshly built headquarters in Philadelphia Aftershock notions to his bodyguards to step aside. As the crowd clears from around him he takes a spot next to Youngsta and Lucretia shaking their hands with a smile. Nodding to them both Aftershock turns towards the crowd.

Good afternoon my fellow mafiosi. With recent passing of a war that's shaken our world the re-building process has began. Today I setup a captaincy next to Don Youngsta and Godmother Lucretia here in Philadelphia. The recent move from Las Vegas has been a tiring one but quite the achievement. I believe that Philadelphia will reach new heights and I plan to aid my Godmother and leaders above me in anyway meanwhile bringing fresh mafiosi up in our world to prosper.

Straightening his tie Aftershock takes a deep breathe in and slowly exhales.

I look forward to this opportunity and would like to thank Godmother Lucretia and Don Youngsta for the opportunity to lead beside them.

Smashing a bottle of champagne on the brick building Aftershock smiles.

I present to you mafiosi of the fine eight cities, The House of Scossa.

Report Post Tip

Waits for the applause to die down before approaching his old friend and shaking his hand

Congratulations Aftershock, our bloodlines have worked together often and i must say that this opportunity is truly deserved. I am sure you will live up to the potential greatness that we all know you are capable of.

Report Post Tip

For a moment there I thought you said "Scouser". Luckily I hadn't yet started moving my valuables to a safe place.

Moving on from that, congratulations Aftershock, I wish you the best of luck in your venture.

Report Post Tip

TheSandman barges past the people in the crowd to get to the front with his whiskey bottle in hand

Many congratulations my good friend, its great to see your bloodline given the chance again i know you will do Philly proud. Many congratualtions my friend.

TheSandman raises his bottle of whiskey and takes a drink

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Aftershock

I know that your hard work and dedication will help build Philly up, and also make your new family will shine.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations !

Report Post Tip

Many best wishes Aftershock. May the gods of Olympus smile upon your fortune and family. You have always been a dedicated soldier for our fair lady, and I am sure you will continue with that noble custom. You are always welcome for wine over on Mt. Borgia.

With that Dionysus embraces Aftershock and makes his exit stage let, with his brilliant white himation sailing behind.

Report Post Tip

Styrenex moves through the waves of Mafioso until he stands before Aftershock.............."Congratulations my friend,your courage and leadership will resound through the streets of our beloved city."

Report Post Tip

It is indeed a time of joy to see so many people stepping up to help rebuild our country.

Congratulations, Aftershock.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Boss, Much love

Report Post Tip

PremIsHOTTT rolls up and steps out of a her cute little car. She had heard that a large group was gathering down town to hear some news. FANTASTIC news, some said. AWFUL news, chanted others. PREMISHOTT wasn't going to listen to any of the gossip until she heard it with her own ears. And after she did, she started a slow clap.

CONGRATULATIONS, this is a time of joy. Like a baby.

PremIsHOTT

Speaking of baby, did you hear that Eileithyia is pregnant?

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Aftershock. I have no doubt that you will make your Godmother and Captain proud. I wish you the best.

Report Post Tip

Coughs

And Aeolus is the father.

coughs

Report Post Tip

Eileithyia emerges from the crowd upon hearing this revelation and stares down at her stomach.

How in the hell...

She mutters to herself, wondering if it was when she got drunk with -Roxanna- during Mardi-Gras.

Wow!! Aeolus and I must be like the second coming! Another immaculate conception!! We are going to be worshipped and rule the world!!

She smiles greedily as she takes off, a small skip in her step at the joy of this news.

Report Post Tip

Swaying up to Eileithyia she smiles stopping her in the street, she bows down to her and places Gold Frankincense & Myrrh at her feet reaching into her jacket she pulls out a bottle of Vodka to celebrate, and she begins dancing around Eileithyia happily.

"That was some wild night during Mardi-Gras wasn't it?"

Pausing a suddened shocked look cross -Roxanna-'s already pale face.

"Wait a minute.. since it was Immaculate conception are you sure it isn't mine??"

Standing there staring at Eileithyia for a moment before she busts out laughing.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I give you The House of Scossa
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL