Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:13:37
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
I'm new here and I would like some guidance Started by: Suzanova on Mar 05, '10 06:14

Can anyone please tell me how can I buy a gun? Is it necessary in order
to successfully perform the upper petty crimes? And about the crews, I understand that this kind of alliance is a crucial step. But how can I make a good choice? Which facts do I have to consider before enrolling? Thank you!

Report Post Tip

You will automatically be awarded a gun when you complete a certain number of petty crimes, the posession of a gun does not affect your crime success rate at all, it's a skill that just gets trained up with practice.

As for selecting a family, take a read through the streets and just see who stands out to you. You join us just after a war, so there's lots of new crews and spaces to be had.

Report Post Tip

There are lots of useful guidance threads available under the Help tab that should be able to answer most of your questions.

This: http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/17911/tpass/94c51eee5bc2e556ec2f048bc93899a2 will probably help a lot.

Luckily the Sheriff has answered your specific questions, but these guides are likely to provide answers the subsequent follow up questions you'll have as a new player.

~G~warble.

Report Post Tip

You can take lots of help through tutorials. And the more you will play the more addictive you will become and the more you will learn.First it is important for you to join a family .

Report Post Tip

Also give me every cent you make and always inform me of jb's : ) jk

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: I'm new here and I would like some guidance
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL