Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 22:02:35
Page:  1 
Area 61 Started by: Pollit_ on Mar 05, '10 15:47

AREA 61

This story takes place in 2020 Iraqy territory during the Tribunal war.

Chapter~1

Sgt.Magelin: Lt.! Sir we have just flown over apperant enemy territory. Lt.Redding: Well just fly out. Sgt.Mageline: Thats the thing one of our engines was blown out in Qorin. We are also taking a serious barrage of bullets.. Maybe I can land this but it will be a rocky ride! Sgt. Howard my middle name is rocky ha ha! Ahh I almost was hit they have some serious artillery.

Boom, Boom the distant yet painfully loud gun shots fill the air. Sgt. Jenkins: Lt. Redding we've just been hit I repeat we've just been hit. I repeat we're going down.
Lt. ReddingJust keep your rifle close soldier. Sgt. Howard:Maggy why aren't you landing this thing already? Mags?Mags? Oh my god Lt. shes shes dead she must of been hit by a stray.

Just then the military issued BlackHawk crashed into an uncleared zone known to be filled with enemy platoons. Ahhhh Ahhh Sgt. Howard screeches fill the somke and confusal filled air as a huge peice of shrapnell from the chopper nearly rips him in half.
Lt. Redding:Get a hold of your self soldier. Finally when the screams stop we know that hes gone. Sgt. Jenkins appears to have a minor ankle injury.

After Lt.Redding gets out of the rubbel left from the crash Sgt.Jenkins follows, but not before taking the dog tags from his fellow deceased soldiers. I'll get us throught to dispatch.Copy, Copy home base this is Lt. Redding reporting from K Company. I am stranded on the south sector of the promise land with one wounded soldier, and two K.I.A.s. I am requesting an immediate backup team along with a medical chopper.

Ok, son this is Cpt. Walker dispatch has just notified me of your situation unfortunately all units are on active duty or down, so just hang in there and .. Lt Redding: Ahhh I've just lost all visual. Hold on soldier as we speak I am dispatching a new red light camera into your helmet. Stay low our satelites are picking up serious TANGO activity. We advise you to move quickly that crash must have been seen all the way back home.

Chapter~2

Lt. Redding Sir, how long will it be before that rescue team is here, wait I think thats it now. Sgt. just as the rescue team is landing five yards away a missle impacts the Red Wing copter causing yet another explosion. Sending a massive sound wave across the desert plains. What is that noise I repeat what is that noise Cpt.? Lt.Redding: I am sorry but the rescue team has been completely obliterated.

Damn it! I am personally meeting you fellows down there by way of calvery it make take a while but you and whats remaining of your squad will have to find a safe haven and hold your own until I can get there. We also have accessed yours and Sgt.Jenkins helmet input chip and programmed a tracking device. Lt.Redding: Lets get moving double time, double time we must find clear ground. Several hours later after setting up camp the mild roar of engines awaken a sleeping Sgt. Jenkins.

Sgt.Jenkins: Lt.Redding sir! I have just spotted a small un-identefied light artillery humvee heading this way. Lt.Redding: Ok sergant! That must be our rescue team saying Lt.Redding as a U.S. flag appeared from the humvee.
When the humvee parked Cpt. Walker greeted Lt.Redding and Sgt.Jenkins then introduced his squadron. Including his self, his medic; Sgt. Hernandez, his machine gunning expert: Sgt.Griffin, and his rifleman Sgt. Lear. Sgt Hernandez: I hear there is an injured soldier.

Sgt.Jenkins: Yes sir, thats me I believe I sprained my ankle ni the crash. Ten minutes later when the entire group of men were patched up they were notified through their headset by Cpt. Walker's superior that a vicous desert storm was heading there way. He notified them to fimd high ground in safe territory when they lost all communication. Sgt. Hernandez: I think I know a empty base where I used to help guard is. Cpt. Walker: Well you heard the man lets get moving Sgt. Lear. After packing up the group drove to the near by safe haven. There they repacked their supplys. While getting ready to move on back to home base. Whoo Hoo!

They noticed an enemy tank acommpanied by an entire platoon of enemy troops. After seeing the enemy platoon the American troops back tracked to the empty base. Cpt. Walker: Sgt. Griffin get on that fity cal. right now! Yes sir Sgt. Griffin said as he began shooting at the following enemy platoon. After reaching the base the team set up barricades crates, and enything they can find. While moving around the crates Lt. Redding notices a hidden door where the crates and barricade blocks used to be located.

Lt.Redding: Over there that door may lead to and underground base we should be safe there if we hurry. Cpt. Walker great thinking when we get back I have a sure promotion waiting for you after I refer you to the chief! Cpt. Walker: Now lets go, go, go! Sgt.Lear park that humvee behind those boulders to the east of us double time. Cpt. Walker: Then lets regroup in what ever the heck that door leads us to asap! Sgt.Lear: Rodger that sir on my way. Once regrouping the team went into a maze of rooms and doors eventualy leading to a tunnel. Sgt.Griffin: Few I sure am tired (yawning). Sgt. Hernandez: what is it your bed time?

(A fist fight then starts between the two men.) Cpt. Walker: Hey hey! Get it together you to when we get back to home base. I won't you two to scrub the latrines with your tooth brushes! That is a direct order do you understand? I said do you understand! Sgt. Hernandez and Sgt. Griffin: Sir yes sir! Cpt. Walker alright. Finally this is the final room says Sgt. Lear! Sgt.Jenkins: Ugh, Ugh sir are you seeing what I am seeing? Lt. Redding: Well I'll be darned there must be a thousand cameras here!

Chapter~3
Sgt. Jenkins there also are are (stutering) al, alien like creatures in those tubes. They are almost beas like. Lt. Redding: They are not aliens. There something just not aliens. You are just sleep deprived soldier! When we get back try to get some rest. Sgt.Jenkins: Yes sir! Just then an alert goes off, and there head sets regain trans mission. Unidentified Speaker: You have come in contact with a highly restricted base leave now no exceptions. Leave now or face sudden demise we have arranged for a team to pick you up.

Cpt. Walker: yes yet there is an entire platoon of TANGOS out there.
Unidentified Speaker: No worry Cpt. Walker the threat has been eleminated Now leave! Cpt. Walker: Now hold on just a minute what is going on here we have a right to know, and how in the world do you know my name? Unknown Speaker: Leave now before we take actions into our own hands! On second thought we will come and take you. Three seconds later a team of unmarked men come in swarmed with weapons when one creature awakens. It breaks out of its tube then is shot by one of the armed men.

(Outside) The squard is preparing to board a transportation truck when Sgt. Hernandez over hears one of the soldiers guarding there truck talking to another one. Saying; Guard; the only way to kill the damn thing is to torch it. I heard it from the chief him-self. Guard:Oh shit get the 80 cal.!

~To be continued~

Report Post Tip

After listening to a drunken example of the story he told last night he realizes that he must have had a vision from the future.

Report Post Tip

Cool! I LOVE drunken future story people!

Report Post Tip

And there was me thinking it was a fantastic piece of street theater/scrpt reading.

Report Post Tip

Whatever you took before coming up with this story, I want some, please.

That took some imagination, man!

Report Post Tip

This is a very interesting story. Do you think they'll still be using bullets a century from now?

You'd think by then they'd invent something new and more powerful. Great tale nonetheless!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Area 61
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL