Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 19:55:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Gwarble Barble - Issue VII Started by: Gwarble on Mar 05, '10 15:58

DonPardo takes the paper from Kordelia

Love every issue! Thank god I ran in to you Kordelia, couldn't find anymore copies on the newstand.

As he finishes up he hands it to the next person he runs into

Report Post Tip

PremIsHOTT waves around the paper above her head.

Bravo bravo! Love the read loves!

After her announcing her complete satisfaction with the issue she stuffs it into her bra like tissue

Report Post Tip

I really enjoy the read thank you once again,

Report Post Tip

Carlo closes the barble and places it back onto the newstand having read it cover to cover but having no intentions of purchasing it.

I personally feel that the Barbles stardard has slipped somewhat from previous issues. not quite sure if I can put my finger on the exact problem, perhaps it just seems a little more wishy washy that the previous issues, perhaps a little more abstract than its usual gold standard of reporting. Here's hoping that the next issue will be back up to its regular strength.

Carlo hails a cab and zooms off to placesa unknown

Report Post Tip

Colin tends to do that when he gets involved, Carlo. Brings us all down. In saying that, we can see right through your attempts to get a slating in the next issue and we just won't have it. Maybe.

Report Post Tip

Winds down the taxi window and shouts

Didn't work for that son of a bitch Blagger either.

Report Post Tip

Smiles as he folds up another great issue

You know this thing actually brings some humor, the death list.. who you wanted dead..

Laughs to himself and nods his head in respect for the hard work and dedication it takes to run this

Great work.. Please add Samcro aka Cav to the wish list someday.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Gwarble Barble - Issue VII
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL