Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 18:42:44
Page:  1 
Top of the class Started by: Deimne on Mar 05, '10 19:16

Deimne opens the door, welcoming TheDean into his office. It had been a tough couple of days, but somehow TheDean looked fresh as a breeze, you'd nearly think he'd managed to sleep through all of the troubles.

Thanks for coming, take a seat. Don't look so nervous, it's nothing bad.

Deimne poured out two large whiskeys, placing one in front of his old friend.

So, I'm sure you seen Crazy and the guys made the move to Saint Louis. We've still got the old buildings there, it'd be a shame to see them sit empty. You think you've anyone up to expanding the operations and putting one of them to use?

TheDean smiled, sipping on his scotch as his mind began to click through the options. He was never one to rush a decision, he'd always weigh up ever angle. After a few names had been discussed and the positives compared, one name stood out. Both were in agreement, the man would be a welcome addition to TheDean's family structure, a captain that had the leadership skills and potential to go all the way. The two men nodded in agreement, the captain had been picked. New York would be able to rebuild with a keen young kid heading up the newest captaincy in the city.

Deimne tossed the keys of the building to TheDean, nodding for the move to go ahead.

Let Achilles know that it's his home now. He has more than earned his shot, so I'm sure he'll do you.... hell, do us proud. Pass on my congratulations to the kid, I'm sure he'll be too busy to be checking mail from an old man like me.

TheDean left the office, making a b-line to go let his new captain know the score. Achilles would be donning the bold suit, New York had a new captain hitting the streets.

Report Post Tip

Congrats i know you'll be a fine addition to NewYork. Go on son make us proud!

Report Post Tip

O'Banion get's word about Achilles putting old the bold suit and makes his way to say congrats

Congrats Achilles, I know you will do well.

Report Post Tip

Congrats!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Achilles... make NY proud... i am sure you can do it!

Report Post Tip

Congrats being chose by Deimne is quite the honor!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Achilles!!!

Sure you will do NY proud.

Report Post Tip

This was the third or eighteenth celebration she had been to today. At this point it could be seen and stated quite clearly that she was very intoxicated. PremIsHott stumbled into the crowd yelling out congratulations and looking for the drink tray.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Achillies,

Your father taught my father our ways when he first stepped off the boat,

Do our fathers proud Achillies.

Report Post Tip

Well, congratulations Achilles. I can also say you've taught my mother well since her return. I know you will do a fab job. Good luck!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Top of the class
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL