OK, I won't then.

Report Post Tip

I'm glad to hear that.

Report Post Tip

They are stupid. You dont deserve this.

Report Post Tip

Don't deserve what?

Report Post Tip

Wheoever this guy who got an honor, he doesnt deserve it. He deserves to be executed.

Report Post Tip

Gwarble deserves to be executed.

Report Post Tip

Isn't it clear? They don't deserve Demi, for he is the almighty leader of the Coalition of Uniformed Noob Team, it has a shorter name but I forget what it is.

Back to the point in hand, Achiles you old dog you, Congratulations my friend!

Report Post Tip

SHUT UP PATROCLUS, BEFORE I BITCH SLAP YOU! AND ACHILES.....YOU DONT DESERVE IT. I HOPE YOU FAIL MISERABLY.

Report Post Tip

Demi, your name intrigues me, Demi meaning half.

Half? Thus far you've proven to be a half wit with your pathetic comments and idiotic mumblings. You appear to be half heartedly voicing your opinion so I suspect your family decided on half as you are merely a lesser human than others, you are half as good as your peers.

So before you half heartedly try to half bitch slap me, take half a second to remember that you are a pathetic little coward speaking behind the protection offered you by our world.

Report Post Tip

Hi, there Captain Capslock. Why all the shouting? Not because you're a child that needs attention, right?

Report Post Tip

Why would he need attention Godfather CrazyNine? Many people seem to be giving him just that.

Report Post Tip

The fact that he is getting what he is looking for doesn't mean it wasn't what he was after.

He is obviously a very disturbed person, perhaps with a very troubled childhood and needs to be the center of attention. I have bumped into several people like that in my life. Certain patterns emerge as clear as day, I'm not claiming to be a genius for spotting this guy's problems.

Report Post Tip

Most people clearly stop what they are doing if that is what they are after. Maybe he has other motives? Just a passing thought. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats ...Hope you do your city well

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Myrmidons
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL