Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 04:13:39
Page:  1 
Rebuilding Philadelphia Started by: Lucretia_Borgia on Mar 06, '10 01:50

Lucretia sat in her new headquarters, conveniently located in the Italian Market section of Philadelphia. The last few days had been hecktic, but it was time for the work of building up another city to greatness to begin. She had, if you asked her, accomplished that in Las Vegas, so what could stop her from doing it in Philadelphia? With hard work and the right people you could do almost anything. So it was time for her to find the right people, because the city was feeling quite empty at the moment.

Ahh, JesseJames! How good of you to stop by. You've been well during these last few days, I trust? I hear that the First Bank of the United States is here in town, though I've not had a chance to stop by. I bet you've had a jolly good time there by now! Jesse groaned at the play on his name. Lucretia's sense of humor could be quite bad. Luckily, he knew that she didn't take offense to trusted friends calling her out on it.

Yeah. That was a bad one. You're right. Anyway, I've been thinking about this new city we've got here, and what we might do to rebuild it a bit. First things first, it seems that after the war and the move, I've found myself with just one street boss recruiting folks to join me. That just won't do. Philadelphia isn't exactly a one-horse town, and it can easily handle several branches working under my command.

Thinking back over our times spent together in Las Vegas and now Philadelphia, I know you're the man for the job, Jesse. Every step of the way, you've been nothing but loyal to the House of Borgia. Through good times and bad, I've never seen you give anything but your all to make my city as strong as possible. It's going to take a lot of work to rebuild this city, but there's no one I'd rather have standing by my side doing it than you. I have the utmost confidence you'll do nothing but great things for the city.

With that, Lucretia smiled and nodded to JesseJames. It was time for him to experience one of the greatest joys a mobster can have: that of shopping for a building for a new headquarters. As he walked out the door, Lucretia decided she would take a few minutes off of her work and enjoy the moment. It wasn't every day you got to set up a man of Jesse's character, and she was going to make the most of it. What better time to open up the Baileys ScreamingButterfly had given her than now?

Report Post Tip

Hickory knocks on the door, unable to contain her excitement any longer.  She'd known that Jesse was moving on to bigger and better things soon enough and was overjoyed that the day had finally come.  At the answering call, she burst through the door and threw her arms around JJ, nearly strangling him with her enthusiasm.

I'm so happy for you.  You are going to be a great Captain!

Report Post Tip

JJ...

Watches the Don walk by with his 1000 bodyguards following

My father was close to you, and he would be proud to see you achieve this much on your return. Congrats brother, be safe and enjoy your chance at running your own criminal organization.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Jesse,

Best of luck in the future with your new family, I know that with hard work and dedication you show that you will go far in this world of ours.

Report Post Tip

Congrats JJ

Report Post Tip

Congratulations JesseJames, looking forward to seeing you do great things in the city of Philly. Best of luck with your new Crew.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rebuilding Philadelphia
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL