Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 02:33:09
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Street Threads and Posts Get Additional XP Started by: Squishy on Jun 03, '16 20:42

As a trial run, we have increased the experience received for street threads and posts, as well as given the content-bonus a 50% bump.

This stacks on top of the super VIP bonuses btw.

If this increases the good aspects without equally increasing the bad, we will also do something similar with the OOC/Back Alleys

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $160,000 Tip
Wow did I really say back alley? Business district :)
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Brush your teeth, eat your vegetables, stay in school and don't use drugs children.
Report Post Tip
(by their very nature drug children are not trustworthy, stick with drug adults)
Report Post Tip
(this is why we can't have nice things)
Report Post Tip
(omg just log off izzy, just log off)
Report Post Tip

Squishy are you ok? 

Report Post Tip

Squishy, are you okay?
So, Squishy, are you okay? Are you okay, Squishy?
Squishy, are you okay?
Squishy, are you okay?
Squishy, are you okay?

Squishy, are you okay?
Will you tell us that you're okay?
There's a sign at the window
That he struck you — a crescendo, Squishy
He came into your apartment
Left the bloodstains on the carpet
And then you ran into the bedroom
You were struck down, it was your doom

(Man, never realized that song got so dark... but yes Jen, I am okay)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Squishy, having fun with Michael Jackson?

Report Post Tip

...wow Scott :P 

Report Post Tip

I haven't even had coffee yet and I'm smiling. Thanks Izzypooh!

Report Post Tip

The smell of bacon filled the air as the lovable pork namesake entered the room.

"I was wondering, #Squishy, did the trial run go well and if it was officially transitioned or implemented? Could you possibly remind me/us of the established bonus system's metrics and the processes associated with the rewarding of experience. Maybe any clarifications to highlight such as reviewing the comparative aspects of the content based bump?"

"Lastly, does the experience stack exponentially as your post count increases? Just curious if there were any related posting to be aware of moving forward. Thanks in advance!"

==

[OOC] My mistake if this was formally addressed elsewhere I couldn't locate if so. Also, not sure what happened to initial post but html freaked out.

Report Post Tip

Also, correct me if I'm mistaken, wasn't there some benefits to posting and as a result it contributing to your vision skills? 

Report Post Tip

Yes we ended up keeping this in play, it has been coded in to provide better incentives for forum activity.  There are temporary (lasting X days, decaying back to neutral) boosts for vision, with certain forums being global, and some being specific to location. 

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Street Threads and Posts Get Additional XP
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL